What's new

Vaper Expo 2016

jamesmc

Postman
Who's going to this years? Will be my first one, looking forward to seeing some new gear and get some hands on build tips, would be good to meet some people off here too.

I think a few of us are going on Saturday. ..I've got my ticket but I'm really only going for the meet up potential. Not at all interested in the whoopin' and hollerin' that went on last year or has been reported at last weekend's Vape Jam. Vapefest is where it's at.

I think a few of us are going on Saturday. ..I've got my ticket but I'm really only going for the meet up potential. Not at all interested in the whoopin' and hollerin' that went on last year or has been reported at last weekend's Vape Jam. Vapefest is where it's at.
What cracked off at Vape Jam?
I've heard good things about Vapefest

There have been several posts about the mahoosive levels of noise and the focus on the "massive clouds bruv" crowd. I personally prefer a more sedate affair with comfy seats!

I handled last years Vape Expo for less than 90 minutes. The scrabbling on the floor for freebies, begging, theft, not for me
The only good thing was meeting Ralfy and PBusardo.

I'll add i didn't know many people here then, so if you were there and we didn't meet then I'm sure that would've sweetened the day.
To be honest the social element would be the only reason I'd do any event nowadays.

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen there's a few DJ's and giveaways etc at this one so I'm expecting it to be loud. I'll be taking a chilled approach to it (had a knee operation this morning so got to take it easy)

I'm more looking forward to seeing the new gear, trying some juices, meeting enthusiasts etc. Will I be getting freebies if offered? Of course. I love free. But I'm not going out my way to fight a crowd for anything!

We will be there near the entrance to the right! We will be at #201. Tell us you're from POTV and we'll give you some extra free goodies! :)

Yeah I've seen there's a few DJ's and giveaways etc at this one so I'm expecting it to be loud. I'll be taking a chilled approach to it (had a knee operation this morning so got to take it easy)

I'm more looking forward to seeing the new gear, trying some juices, meeting enthusiasts etc. Will I be getting freebies if offered? Of course. I love free. But I'm not going out my way to fight a crowd for anything!
If it's anything like vapejam, then expect cloud comps, snapbacks and loud banging music :D

If you watch grimmgreen, on one of his vlogs he described it as "very american"

If you into your low builds/clouds and high vg juice, then this is for you.....if your not, then unless the modders gallery is there, then your out of luck, and even then, the mods available are high end and expensive (stab wood anyone?)

Givaways will be restricted to either some dj shouting "WHO WANTS FREE STUFF!" other vapers shouting "FREE STUFF FREE STUFF FREE STUFF" and a few things shirts and juice being thrown into the crowd for fucking knob heads to fight over, so it's elbows up and heads down unless you want someone else's elbow in you mouth hole.

You will get some freebies, but not on the level of last year....your more likely to get free stuff if you actually buy something.....

Plenty of samples to try, although I would take some mints and a bottle of water with you as all the juices will begin to taste the same after about 10 mins of trying juices.

Prices ain't actually that cheap as it happens, unless your buying multiples of the same liquid from a vendor, and some were offering free to shirts with 3 bottles bought....but expect to pay full retail price with these guys....

Personally, I expect "the vape collective" meet at Doncaster to be a better meet, or the daddy of all meets at vapefest in August.....

Have a great day if you are going though ;)

Back
Top Bottom