What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape jam & Vaper expo 2017

Im going on the Saturday. Never been to one of these before. Should be fun.....

Don't wanna sound stalkerish, but would it be worth everyone meeting up at a certain time & place - a meet and greet?

There's usually a cafe in the hall and last year near the entrance there was a double decker bus that served as a chill out zone.

Don't wanna sound stalkerish, but would it be worth everyone meeting up at a certain time & place - a meet and greet?

We've made various attempts to meet up in the past, but the venue isn't really suitable. Last year we met up under @3dj's hair, but it sounds like he won't be attending this time.

I'm going to start an Expo sign-in thread in a couple of days, we can all announce our arrival on there and watch out for other apes doing the same.

Im going on the Saturday. Never been to one of these before. Should be fun.....
My only advice is take a 2liter bottle of water with you so you can stay hydrated, you will be vaping 3x as much as you would in a usual day. Im sure vapouround mag was giving away water upon entrance but i went through my liter and a couple of freebies too. Food water and beer are all double dear so be prepared, see you there and happy vaping.

My only advice is take a 2liter bottle of water with you so you can stay hydrated, you will be vaping 3x as much as you would in a usual day. Im sure vapouround mag was giving away water upon entrance but i went through my liter and a couple of freebies too. Food water and beer are all double dear so be prepared, see you there and happy vaping.
Ok. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom