What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape jam & Vaper expo 2017

SirVapingAlot

Initiate
Hey guys. I'm still pretty new to the forum but wanted to post a couple of threads :) I tried posting in other threads other then the new guys ones but I don't have the button so that's why I'm sticking to this area anyway, moving on.. I went too my first big vape event at the start of April, vape jam! I was going there basically to vlog the whole event for my YouTube channel. Originally I was just going to go for one day because of the cost of the event, trains and hotel but I was lucky enough to actually get a press pass which was awesome and it gave me a great opportunity to vlog the entire event.. also left me with some cash to buy a new mod the next big event will be vaper expo later this month and I'm so excited because apparently it will be twice the size of the event at the excel! Anyone else from here planning on going for any of the days??

Should be an awesome time!

It should be, but it probably won't.:17:

The TPD will have kicked in, so there will be dozens of vendors selling silly little boxes of 10ml juice at outrageous prices, and the few hardware vendors will be selling TPD compliant equipment at full price.

I'm still going though.

I'll be there for the Saturday and yes the TPD will have kicked in proper but hey at least you'll only have a 10ml bottle thrown at your head and not a 30ml when sat next to the stage trying to enjoy a pint, then again the 30mls are usually empty but it's all good fun watching snap back kids scrambling on the floor for an empty bottle.
I just go for the crack, it's top to meet up with old and new faces and hopefully pick a nice mech up while walking round normally looking for one stall yet never finding it thinking to myself I'm sure I've passed this stall 3 times now.

Are we having a meeting point ? I take it the bar at what time.

It should be, but it probably won't.:17:

The TPD will have kicked in, so there will be dozens of vendors selling silly little boxes of 10ml juice at outrageous prices, and the few hardware vendors will be selling TPD compliant equipment at full price.

I'm still going though.
Haha I see what you mean! It was good to get to vape jam this year, just to experiences the pre TPD event!

I'll be there for the Saturday and yes the TPD will have kicked in proper but hey at least you'll only have a 10ml bottle thrown at your head and not a 30ml when sat next to the stage trying to enjoy a pint, then again the 30mls are usually empty but it's all good fun watching snap back kids scrambling on the floor for an empty bottle.
I just go for the crack, it's top to meet up with old and new faces and hopefully pick a nice mech up while walking round normally looking for one stall yet never finding it thinking to myself I'm sure I've passed this stall 3 times now.

Are we having a meeting point ? I take it the bar at what time.
When I went to vape jam, I honestly never learnt where anything was.. I was looking for the place that sold beer and hot dogs everyday and always getting lost.. probably a good thing seen as it was about 6-7 quid for a pint and that for a hotdog! Sure if I did happen to find it more, I'd need to have taken out a loan to cover the cost

Aye, should be a good time, taking the missus for her first vape show on the Saturday. Shame it will be post TPD but those going on the sunday may be able to pick up freebies on the left over display juices. I'll be spending most of my cash at the Chef's Flavour, vapables and Fogstar stands and hopefully picking up some sweet coils in the build area. I probably shouldn't but will most likely buy some more sleeves for my limitless mech. Don't forget to bring a couple of spare drip tips with you, people!

Back
Top Bottom