What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

Lots of freebie hunting fuck wits dropping the nut on each other for a £2 freebie.
Hold onto your shit too - much thievery goes on there.
I'll wait for VF i think.

Think mosh pit, drummer throws his sticks into the crowd & the resulting ruck makes the Rugby world cup look like tiddlywinks. And this is generally for 10ml bottles of unknown juice. Occasionally a decent vendor will decide that it'd be a good idea to lob atties into this mayhem :D
Last years expo in Manchester ran to the above but I found being on the fringes (laughing at the idiots scrambling around on their knees) was quite beneficial especially when I'd caught the eye of the american lass whipping up the crowd ;)

Hmm...don't like the sound of that chaps. I was thinking of bringing my new camera with me, but if this place is full of thieves, then i won't. Damn thing of it is, i see the main catering area is behind this troublesome area. I'll be wanting to get a good meal in, before i embark on my non stop 6 hours train ride back home again.

PS...couldn't see on the floor plan, but does anybody know if Vjuice will be there? I could do with topping up on some more of my ADV.

Last edited:
Hmm...don't like the sound of that chaps. I was thinking of bringing my new camera with me, but if this place is full of theives, then i won't. Damn thing of it is, i see the main catering area is behind this troublesome area. I'll be wanting to get a good meal in, before i get embark on my non stop 6 hours train ride back home again.

PS...couldn't see on the floor plan, but does anybody know if Vjuice will be there? I could do with topping up on some more of my ADV.
There's food outlets within the NEC but outside Expo halls so that might be a better option. If Vjuice aren't there in person there may be a distro flogging their juice.

Shrewsbury, bit of a twat to get to but last year a few of us camped around @daz_app camper van & let him do the cooking :D. It's a decent Saturday night out as the town is full of vapers & nobody tuts when clouds are billowing.
Bit of a twat to get to?

Two roads for you. Two. Fuckin. Roads.

[emoji58]

I'm camping next year with you lot. Me and @HAZZA1962 spooning.

Bit of a twat to get to?

Two roads for you. Two. Fuckin. Roads.

[emoji58]

I'm camping next year with you lot. Me and @HAZZA1962 spooning.
A62,M60,M56, some road running too close to the Welsh border, loads of minor roads & the one way system. Bet I crossed more bridges than you. At least you were headed towards civilisation not driving away from it :D

There's food outlets within the NEC but outside Expo halls so that might be a better option. If Vjuice aren't there in person there may be a distro flogging their juice.

okay, @nwhornet, cheers.

I'm trying to download a better clearer floor plan of the entire NEC site..but main NEC site seems to missing that at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom