What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

@tootingyoda ive never been to a vapefest sounds like its the best one to go too,will definatley be going to the london olympia next year though as itrs much closer for me :)2

If I find a ticket I will be. Couple of vendors/distros I want to see before the mayhem. :D

They only sent us two otherwise would have given you one mate!

Friday is alot more chilled out than Sat or Sun, still mad compared to VF but not too bad.

@tootingyoda ive never been to a vapefest sounds like its the best one to go too,will definatley be going to the london olympia next year though as itrs much closer for me :)2
Very laid back is VF. Much more a social event than the hard sell of expos. Shame last lot of organisers were cocks otherwise the 10th anniversary one that was due this year was getting some attention. 2017 we had a great time but numbers were way down :(

They only sent us two otherwise would have given you one mate!

Friday is alot more chilled out than Sat or Sun, still mad compared to VF but not too bad.
Totally different event. Prefer VF for the social side but the big boys only do the expos. Saying that, it's great to see & meet the more artisan vendors at VF, & ZT & his wigwam :D:D

Very laid back is VF. Much more a social event than the hard sell of expos. Shame last lot of organisers were cocks otherwise the 10th anniversary one that was due this year was getting some attention. 2017 we had a great time but numbers were way down :(

sounds way more relaxed than expo hopefully its on again next year where abouts are the shows when they have them ?

sounds way more relaxed than expo hopefully its on again next year where abouts are the shows when they have them ?
Shrewsbury, bit of a twat to get to but last year a few of us camped around @daz_app camper van & let him do the cooking :D. It's a decent Saturday night out as the town is full of vapers & nobody tuts when clouds are billowing.

Back
Top Bottom