What's new

Vape ExpoUK 26/27 October

nwhornet

Legend
Right fellow apes. After the VF no show this year & a lack of other events for apes to get together, have a beer or few, some friendly banter & the opportunity to put faces to names on your ignore lists I thought this event may be an opportunity to get loud, get messy & rip up the town. Scrub the last bit, most of us are of an age where it's Horlicks & bed by ten:D.
Anyway the point is there's a few members already going, @vapesmarter @tootingyoda @red5 @DeeDee (& her tribe) @BigCloud & @TartanSpartan & free tickets generally start popping up around now.
Now meeting within Expo shouldn't be too difficult, there's food & drink places where we can pm everyone & meet for a chinwag.
Some of us will be looking to stay over so if any locals can advise on decent accomodation (CHEAP), fairly central to the NEC (not an hour away in taxis) & either vape friendly pubs bars or those with a decent outdoor area (covered given the time of year) it would be appreciated. Was going to tag Ben at Fogstar but it appears he no longer has an account:( ,
Be good in a year that's been a bit up & down for some, to treat this as a mini VF & have some laughs, beers & make new friends.
As regards tickets, if you're friendly with a vendor/local shop try them, keep an eye on the giveaways & if anybody has any to pass please post them up.

Hopefully @junglist & @OccultScientist will show their faces (likely less hungover than last years VF)

Last edited:
Right fellow apes. After the VF no show this year & a lack of other events for apes to get together, have a beer or few, some friendly banter & the opportunity to put faces to names on your ignore lists I thought this event may be an opportunity to get loud, get messy & rip up the town. Scrub the last bit, most of us are of an age where it's Horlicks & bed by ten:D.
Anyway the point is there's a few members already going, @vapesmarter @tootingyoda @red5 @DeeDee (& her tribe) @BigCloud & @TartanSpartan & free tickets generally start popping up around now.
Now meeting within Expo shouldn't be too difficult, there's food & drink places where we can pm everyone & meet for a chinwag.
Some of us will be looking to stay over so if any locals can advise on decent accomodation (CHEAP), fairly central to the NEC (not an hour away in taxis) & either vape friendly pubs bars or those with a decent outdoor area (covered given the time of year) it would be appreciated. Was going to tag Ben at Fogstar but it appears he no longer has an account:( ,
Be good in a year that's been a bit up & down for some, to treat this as a mini VF & have some laughs, beers & make new friends.
As regards tickets, if you're friendly with a vendor/local shop try them, keep an eye on the giveaways & if anybody has any to pass please post them up.

Great Idea! It will be my first time at any vape expo and I would love to meet you guys! Me and my tribe! (they are younger than me) Im the oldie are very much looking forward to it

Thanks matey!

i will be there and Dermot says he will pop in but the girls go crazy may have to get security

whats happened to ben at fogstar? he was the vendor of the year last year?

@DeeDee No Vapefest this year left a bit of a hole for members from all over to get together so as this is the last big event thought it'd be a good idea to generate some interest. Expos aren't for everyone, loud music, flashing lights & big crowds fighting for a 10ml bottle of crap juice. Treat it as a social event with an opportunity to hopefully grab a bargain on that mod/attie you've wanted, they're not too bad.

@DeeDee No Vapefest this year left a bit of a hole for members from all over to get together so as this is the last big event thought it'd be a good idea to generate some interest. Expos aren't for everyone, loud music, flashing lights & big crowds fighting for a 10ml bottle of crap juice. Treat it as a social event with an opportunity to hopefully grab a bargain on that mod/attie you've wanted, they're not too bad.
100% Thanks

i will be there and Dermot says he will pop in but the girls go crazy may have to get security

whats happened to ben at fogstar? he was the vendor of the year last year?
Already said I'm looking forward to catching up again Stu :2thumbsup: lot's to chat about. Don't know what's happened to Ben, maybe let the Vendor status lapse, not showing in the vendor section. Anyway @WaitFor1t88 is the best contact for Ben on here or use the Fogstar FB group.

would be great to meet up and put names to faces i guess it all depends what days we are all going ill be there on sunday 27th for this one hopefully some of you guys will be thre on the same day :2thumbsup: at the last expo i met @scrumpox and had a good chat with him :)2 whats happened to Ben foggystar ?

would be great to meet up and put names to faces i guess it all depends what days we are all going ill be there on sunday 27th for this one hopefully some of you guys will be thre on the same day :2thumbsup: at the last expo i met @scrumpox and had a good chat with him :)2 whats happened to Ben foggystar ?
Shame, Saturday is looking like the favourite at the moment. Sundays good if the vendors have had quiet one & want to dispose of stock cheap but for most it's travelling back late Sunday.

That's a shame, im going Saturday, just so i dont have to rush around on Sunday.

Shame, Saturday is looking like the favourite at the moment. Sundays good if the vendors have had quiet one & want to dispose of stock cheap but for most it's travelling back late Sunday.

saturday is my birthday so spending it with the wife :whipping::whipping2: ;)

Back
Top Bottom