What's new

The Vaper Expo part 2 - 15th and 16th October - who's going thread

Forgot to say I could do a Whatsapp or facebook group for updates as I don't tend to get notifications anymore (not sure if anyone else does)

Let me know if anyone else wants to do this and I'll get it sorted

Possible meet up point just to the side of the stage at 1pm on each day? So I'll be there on Saturday only...

Saturday

1. Daz_app

Sunday

1. No idea

@city461 @3dj @Ment @chubbaduckie @mickdundeered @Tubbyengineer @prepree @inkedladyluna @pliphaze @vapeink

Sorry if I missed anyone off!
@3dj If he gets a green card I can do this...Saturday only though.. Whatsapp sounds good buddy. Youve got my number can you start a group thingy?? Can pm you Duncans number if you havnt got it.. And jimmydids maybe..

Check your tick boxe settings as the notifications seem to be working for me, Not sure if I'll go to this one yet - Noisy freebie fest, not exactly my style, I get all the noise and lunacy I require from the Brothers Grin (@3dj & @city461)...

@3dj If he gets a green card I can do this...Saturday only though.. Whatsapp sounds good buddy. Youve got my number can you start a group thingy?? Can pm you Duncans number if you havnt got it.. And jimmydids maybe..
Il bring the hedgecutters for his hair

Just started the whatsapp group so if you want to pm me your numbers I can add you...

If we are only doing Saturday, I might drive and stay sober. That'll be a turn up for the books. :D

Forgot to say I could do a Whatsapp or facebook group for updates as I don't tend to get notifications anymore (not sure if anyone else does)

Let me know if anyone else wants to do this and I'll get it sorted
you looking on iOS for notifications? They been absent for ages. @OccultScientist is pestering Crapatalk and they dragging their feet it seems...

If we are only doing Saturday, I might drive and stay sober. That'll be a turn up for the books. :D
Why dont we train it to Stoke... Meet Darren and share petrol down there and back... Then you can drink...

Back
Top Bottom