What's new

The Vaper Expo 2016 - 7th & 8th May. So who's going?

Went for Saturday and Sunday and thoroughly enjoyed both days. Was far too rowdy around the stage so made sure to stay clear of all that but was a great show non the less.

Didn't buy any hardware but got an abundance of freebies which was great.

Favourite juice of the show was probably HUNGR - Feast. And the woman at the booth was lovely to talk to, she actually had clothes on too! [emoji23]

Met Todd too! Only had a short chat with him but that was probably the highlight of the show for me.

@todd waved at me ... using both fingers ... ;)

Sex definitely sells ... that's why Steam Crave wanted me on their stand. That's what I keep telling myself anyway ... :D

It was a good day, abit hectic at the stage and had a few bottle hit my head but ended up with a few bottles of juice and shirts, really wanted to catch a cap but wasn't going to get into fighting over who got hold of it first

It was a good day, abit hectic at the stage and had a few bottle hit my head but ended up with a few bottles of juice and shirts, really wanted to catch a cap but wasn't going to get into fighting over who got hold of it first
Couldn't think of anything more idiotic than throwing bottles of juice into a crowd of people....what a joke organiser's and vendors shouldn't be condoning this sort of stupidity especially at the biggest vape expo we got, we're not USA.

Couldn't think of anything more idiotic than throwing bottles of juice into a crowd of people....what a joke organiser's and vendors shouldn't be condoning this sort of stupidity especially at the biggest vape expo we got, we're not USA.
Some bloke in front of me got hit in the face with the Minivolt they threw out, pretty sure it bust his lip too. Then at then end of Sunday ecigwizzard started launching bottles that were just shattering all over the place. Made a right mess and I wouldn't be surprised if someone ended up falling over because of it.

Some bloke in front of me got hit in the face with the Minivolt they threw out, pretty sure it bust his lip too. Then at then end of Sunday ecigwizzard started launching bottles that were just shattering all over the place. Made a right mess and I wouldn't be surprised if someone ended up falling over because of it.
This is the sort of shit that needs to be stopped. We are British and we invented the queue so im sure they could just stand in a orderly fashion with a nice cuppa rosey or a pint and wait for said freebies, or just raffle the prizes off. I dont know how they allow the throwing of glass bottles at people, surely something like that is comon sense.

Worse than that, the scum bag thievery was back in full force. Several reports of it.

Back
Top Bottom