What's new

The Vaper Expo 2016 - 7th & 8th May. So who's going?

I was also surprised about the prices, there were much better deals to be had at Vape Jam. I chalked that up to the fact I went to VJ on Sunday, but VE on a Saturday.

Re the booth babe stuff, it's immature marketing by an immature industry, and feels so 1970s car show! At best it's embarrassing. It's also completely dismissive of the huge number of lady vapers there. It's also missing a huge chunk of the demographic. I saw more 'normal' people whose age doesn't start with a 2 anymore than I did the 'snapback' sporting cloud chasing ohm-boys who the tits, ass and loud music are really aimed at. But that's a criticism of the entire industry rather than any particular event.

Luckily being of the female persuasion most of the naked smiley chicks avoided me (literally, avoided). Which was fine. I would much rather talk to someone who knows something about vaping, and it was painfully apparent when that wasn't the case.

There was only one stall where they were busy flicking vape bands at the opposite booth and playing silly buggers, but the rest were really keen to get you on board, at least on Saturday. Maybe the party Saturday night was a bit much and everyone was tired!!!

Pity, but it has given me an idea for an alternative vape event...hmmm....!

Couldn't agree more with all of that.

I'm typically the SnapBack wearing ohm boy cloud chasing hardcore heaven listening safe bruv stereo type, and il hold my hands up to that, the music was good I enjoyed that, but the boobies which was suppose to be aimed at my age group, as you say was embarrassing lol

Going by the way others were acting there, I'm not the only one to think that either!

People were happier to see the vaping storm trooper guy [emoji16]

Last edited:
You're coming to vape fest though? Not necessarily with work, just to chill. It's gonna be my first this year and I purposely avoided this and Vape Jam as I don't do too well when surrounded by numpties.
From what I've seen Vapefest is more about the community than anything else, families and pets there too. I think it'd be a hoot.

To be honest mate after that, I doubt it.

There was fuck all there I couldn't have seen in my local b and m (boobs included)

A lot of it cheaper to.

Couldn't agree more with all of that.

I'm typically the SnapBack wearing ohm boy cloud chasing hardcore heaven listening safe bruv stereo type, and il hold my hands up to that, the music was good I enjoyed that, but the boobies which was suppose to be aimed at my age group, as you say was embarrassing lol

Going by the way others were acting there, I'm not the only one to think that either!

People were happier to see the vaping storm trooper guy [emoji16]

Hahaha, well no disrespect meant, just seems the vape marketeers are lacking imagination.

Yeah, the robot guy was popular, as was the vampire vapes vampire too!

Hahaha, well no disrespect meant, just seems the vape marketeers are lacking imagination.

Yeah, the robot guy was popular, as was the vampire vapes vampire too!

Well, if I ever attend one of these shows as a vendor, I'm going to serve everyone in a mankini..... Socks pulled up with sandals on.

Just to prove a point, it's not all about the boobs ;)

Well, if I ever attend one of these shows as a vendor, I'm going to serve everyone in a mankini..... Socks pulled up with sandals on.

Just to prove a point, it's not all about the boobs ;)

@MrKraken usually does Vapefest in his Utilikilt and Bowler hat, but what I really want to see is our resident goth @manabush wearing a pink TuTu this year...:lol1::lol1::lol1:

I went yesterday and had a great time. I buy all my modz, tanks and Coils from Fasttech, so I was only going for purchasing e-liquid. And I came back with 700ml. I was very impressed with the Malaysian e-liquid vendors who were selling lovely juices at great prices.

I also loved seeing the scantily dressed women. :)

Back
Top Bottom