What's new

First look at Vaper Expo 2017

Yeah, I got one in the end, and a Minikin.

I thought I'd never buy another single battery mod, but this is too gorgeous.

I bought a CKS version from DNA vapes a while ago for 50 notes, liked it so much, and got a second one from them for 40.00 for the Stride version :)
Love the fire button position, build quality, and of course the customisable colour screen.

I bought a CKS version from DNA vapes a while ago for 50 notes, liked it so much, and got a second one from them for 40.00 for the Stride version :)
Love the fire button position, build quality, and of course the customisable colour screen.

The fire button was putting me off looking at the pics, but once it's in your hand it's perfect.

Thanks to everyone that attended. It was a big experience for me both good and bad. Loved the expo itself once it had started. Great to meet some apes. But the setting up and break down....jesus was it total chaos. How nobody got hurt is beyond me.

Really enjoyable weekend apart from that - Thanks everyone!

Well I only decided to go on Sunday morning so by the time I got there, it was straight in with no queuing, quick blast round, eventually found @Ben fogstar so got a cracking deal on batteries, bumped into @junglist and @OccultScientist and then out again. Was it just me or did the post-TPD prices go up? A tenner for 30ml? Nope. Also had a chat with @todd. Which was nice!

Back
Top Bottom