What's new

First look at Vaper Expo 2017

I liked the show but I don't know perhaps it was the whole 10mil thing it didn't have the same innovation as before the same buzz. It just seemed a lot of people were there for the giveaway and on Saturday the ones were abit lame

Has vaping turned a corner is it just 10 mil bottles and 2mil tanks ?

I would of liked to have seen more mechs more squonk stalls more diy perhaps I'm being picky

But all the same it was fun

I refused to attend after last year, the noise, juice vendors interested only in turning a profit at any cost and the hordes of braying snapback wearing freebie hounds made the whole thing a giant chore. Good to see people finding nice stuff and decent bargains though. I'm just looking forward to Vapefest...

I just got home. Feet hurt. Can't taste a thing now. Met @Ben fogstar and got some batteries:)

I only took £50 in cash as I splurged my budget in the pre-tpd madness. Still came home with a bulging bag though. So many freebies, mostly 2mg though.

Why do vendors have to have scantily clad pr girls. Just puts me right off. If you need that, then the juice can't be that great. :(

May go back in October with earplugs in though.

Why do vendors have to have scantily clad pr girls. Just puts me right off. If you need that, then the juice can't be that great. :(

This puts me in a quandary. I hate political correctness and I like scantily clad women, but I don't really want to see them at vape shows.

And to be fair, there was a hunky half naked Thor to even things up a bit.

I just got home. Feet hurt. Can't taste a thing now. Met @Ben fogstar and got some batteries:)

I only took £50 in cash as I splurged my budget in the pre-tpd madness. Still came home with a bulging bag though. So many freebies, mostly 2mg though.

May go back in October with earplugs in though.

1 reason i didnt go if i want see scanty clad woman i go the strip clubs, secondly i put my back out last week & been bed bound for 4 days ;)

I don't know what to do. I've found a Drone for £80, a Finder for £80, a G Class for £150, a Minikin for £55 and a Stride for £40.

I want them all!
Can vouch for the Stride nice single bat. mod [emoji1]

This puts me in a quandary. I hate political correctness and I like scantily clad women, but I don't really want to see them at vape shows.

And to be fair, there was a hunky half naked Thor to even things up a bit.
So @Ment , important question re the vape expo ........... When exactly are you and Thor getting it on again then ? :18:

Back
Top Bottom