What's new

First look at Vaper Expo 2017

Not had a go yet as been clearing the decks from being away yesterday and the grass in the garden was up around my knees so needed to get that sorted this morning but this is the one I got. Am well impressed with it.

20170527_144505121_iOS.jpg

Interested on your feedback on the nic salts on your return.

They hit pretty hard! 20mg in the salt had very little throat hit but yes, you do get a good nic hit off it very quickly! Daz at Dr Salt said that he has had some great successes with people from his shop who have found it hard to quit. A bit like the bloke we had on here the other day who got a bit of a ribbing for being so excited about them, I think if you are struggling and you use this you probably will find it a lit easier to switch. My only concern with the higher strength ones is getting too into nic again :D The flavours on the Dr Salt ones were good and the Element ones had the same nice strong tastes that you associate with the brand, the Fresh Squeeze at the show was just right. Had a bit of a sore throat yesterday evening, was yakking a lot during the show and sinuses all stuffed this morning from all the vapour so will have a try on them during the week and see how I get on with them. Will be shipping them out to the reviewers this week as well to see what they make of them.

They hit pretty hard! 20mg in the salt had very little throat hit but yes, you do get a good nic hit off it very quickly! Daz at Dr Salt said that he has had some great successes with people from his shop who have found it hard to quit. A bit like the bloke we had on here the other day who got a bit of a ribbing for being so excited about them, I think if you are struggling and you use this you probably will find it a lit easier to switch. My only concern with the higher strength ones is getting too into nic again :D The flavours on the Dr Salt ones were good and the Element ones had the same nice strong tastes that you associate with the brand, the Fresh Squeeze at the show was just right. Had a bit of a sore throat yesterday evening, was yakking a lot during the show and sinuses all stuffed this morning from all the vapour so will have a try on them during the week and see how I get on with them. Will be shipping them out to the reviewers this week as well to see what they make of them.
Good man. Yeah I still think he was affiliated. Couldn't get him to chat anymore than just sound bites.
The strength is my concern. If it is very good I'm worried it will make all non ns liquids feel inferior for nic delivery.
Look forward to the guy's thoughts. Good luck with the garden bud. Oh one more thing as columbo said. Any forthcoming brand squonkers ( As in not limited run mech mods). No hurry, when you get time.

Garden all sorted @eyeball kid - time to get the bbq on now :D You looking for regulated squonkers? Let me know and will have another look around as going back tomorrow. Didn't see half of what I wanted to yesterday.

I don't know what to do. I've found a Drone for £80, a Finder for £80, a G Class for £150, a Minikin for £55 and a Stride for £40.

I want them all!

I don't know what to do. I've found a Drone for £80, a Finder for £80, a G Class for £150, a Minikin for £55 and a Stride for £40.

I want them all!
Stick to smok can't go wrong with them:D

Garden all sorted @eyeball kid - time to get the bbq on now :D You looking for regulated squonkers? Let me know and will have another look around as going back tomorrow. Didn't see half of what I wanted to yesterday.
Just any forthcoming releases from the big boy's. Aspire, geekvape, kanger, eleaf ect. If you spot anything keep it in mind. Thanks bud.

Back
Top Bottom