What's new

First look at Vaper Expo 2017

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
It's fucking massive! Dodgems, waltzers...

So far seen the lads from Chef's Flavours, Vampire Vape, Kind Juice and Vape Green and now the legend @Ben fogstar

IMG_0189.JPG

Off for another wander, will upload some more pics later. Look forward to seeing as many apes as possible over the weekend!

Attachments

• IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 388
It's fucking massive! Dodgems, waltzers...

So far seen the lads from Chef's Flavours, Vampire Vape, Kind Juice and Vape Green and now the legend @Ben fogstar

View attachment 129041

Off for another wander, will upload some more pics later. Look forward to seeing as many apes as possible over the weekend!
See you there tomoz mate! Let us know of any bargins or things that stand out please.

I'm very undecided on if I will pop along this time, got pretty much a year's worth of liquid last year, doubt it will be the same this time round, so hoping for many more reviews today/tomorrow before i decide if i should pop down on Sunday.

Haven't seen half of it yet. Not found Custom Vapes yet but hav seen El Diablo, Manabush, Capella, Superior Vapour (bought a Purge Mech!) and checked out the Mr Salt eliquids, nic hit FTW!

IMG_0195.JPG

Some nice new me mods in the pipeline from SBody including this three battery job with a nicer form factor (imo) than the RX series, very nice feel to it.

IMG_0197.JPG

Seen the nitecore liquid mixer in the flesh,going to be released next month.

IMG_0204.JPG

Purge Mods at Superior Vapour:

IMG_0205.JPG

I might have had a Goon fall into my pocket too as I have found Custom Vapes :D

Manabush and Bunkr represent!

IMG_0206.JPG

Element nic salts too with a closed system from Aspire. Ooh weee, nic rush!

IMG_0211.JPG
IMG_0213.JPG

Whatcha bringing me Dad, Whatcha Bringing Me?? :D:D:D

Hope it's been a "satisfactory" day Old Chap?;)

Managed to get the kids a fidget spinner each thanks to the top lads at Double Drip :D

20170526_153734673_iOS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom