POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Expo May 2019

Discussion in 'Vaper Expo UK' started by m1stergeorge, Nov 22, 2018.

1. m1stergeorge

m1stergeorge Initiate

Hi folks, so I bought VIP tickets with the intention of going on the Friday as I have other plans that may prevent me from going on Saturday/Sunday. My question is, given this is B2B day, have I shafted myself in being able to buy from vendors or can the average joe still buy purchase goods?

As well as that, does the expo present any vendor offered discounts to rival prices around the internet etc?

2. Huggett

Huggett Legend

B2B is generally a no sales day.

It was when myself and @Chris K went. Was more so try liquids and be pushed for bulk orders to be taken there to despatch after.

We did manage to make a purchase there and then from a distro I held an account with. Other than that was no beuno.

• Like Like x 1
  3. m1stergeorge

m1stergeorge Initiate

Gotcha, thanks for the info. Looks like I’ll need to be there for the crack of dawn on Saturday then!

4. Chris K

Chris K Achiever

As Huggett says, B2B day is fairly pointless for none business customers, not much for sale and all the people want to talk about is bulk orders to retailers and suppliers.

It's quieter though, less obnoxious music and generally abit more chilled out.

Less people means you are able to get to stands though to try more liquids and hardware, will just struggle to buy anything!

5. m1stergeorge

m1stergeorge Initiate

Thanks Chris, that looks to have been a bit of a n00b mistake on my part in that case. Will see about moving things around in that case.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Chris K

Chris K Achiever

You don't know unless you ask mate!

Went to my first Expo a couple of years ago on a Saturday, it was alright. Loads of liquids and hardware for sale and to try. Alot of stuff at same price as shops but a couple of bargains. I just couldn't cope with the crap music at 1,000,000 decibels!

Reckon best event is VapeFest in Shrewsbury. Alot more relaxed, loads of bargains, cracking ELiquid and hardware and more social.

• Like Like x 1