What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Expo May 2018

Curr946

Who's going to this year's expo then? It's in Birmingham NEC. Long drive down for me and cost a bomb for the hotel, and the Mrs doesn't understand why I would pay so much to visit it lol. Also got my VIP tickets early. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

@Curr949 Yes my friend I will be there coming down from Manchester so only an hour or so on the train or sometimes me and a mate go by car if he’s driving. Although it’s not my favourite event I’ve never missed one

i wont be going as its to far away from me i also had to miss the london one due only just coming back from my holidays and having not having much money left which ment no mon no fun so will have to wait till next year now :17: so all apes that are going hope you all have good time you lucky sods :tongue: :D...

I will be there after the 6 hours drive, I'll be at it for the 3 days.
If you see me, come and say hi, I don't bite. I will have a blue top with my old logo on the front.

Doing the Saturday at the Expo then a VW show a few miles down the road on the Sunday. Going to be an expensive weekend methinks...

Who's going to this year's expo then? It's in Birmingham NEC. Long drive down for me and cost a bomb for the hotel, and the Mrs doesn't understand why I would pay so much to visit it lol. Also got my VIP tickets early. [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

I have a flat tyre at the moment; run flats funnily enough but it won't get me from west sussex to birmingham lol

if the tyre gets delivered in time count me in got a free ticket at my local shop

Back
Top Bottom