What's new

Expo 2020 london Olympia

I’m really sorry I didn’t make it to expo today, and especially sorry to @BigCloud for the waste of a ticket. There’s all sorts of reasons why I didn’t go, family stuff, travel, storm Dennis, all of which are honest and valid........but the real reason is I had too much to drink last night and couldn’t drag my arse out of the house until lunchtime, by which point I felt that I’d have missed everyone anyway.Next time, promise.

I’m really sorry I didn’t make it to expo today, and especially sorry to @BigCloud for the waste of a ticket. There’s all sorts of reasons why I didn’t go, family stuff, travel, storm Dennis, all of which are honest and valid........but the real reason is I had too much to drink last night and couldn’t drag my arse out of the house until lunchtime, by which point I felt that I’d have missed everyone anyway.Next time, promise.

was looking for a tall fucker but couldnt see one :lol1: if a get any tickets for brummy ill send ya one mate :2thumbsup:

was looking for a tall fucker but couldnt see one :lol1: if a get any tickets for brummy ill send ya one mate :2thumbsup:
Honestly, if I can’t even make it to an event 17 miles from my door, I won’t make it to Brum, but thanks for the offer.

checked out the pm80 at the vaporesso stand :)2 its on my list fucking fantastic :2thumbsup: but no vendor had one for sale as far as i could see :(

checked out the pm80 at the vaporesso stand :)2 its on my list fucking fantastic :2thumbsup: but no vendor had one for sale as far as i could see :(
Yeah i tried it too.. they has Pink Sour by Dr vapes in theirs when i tried it on the vaporesso stand.
Lovely kit. AliExpress are doing it for £21 but god knows how long delivery would

Back
Top Bottom