What's new

Another Vaper Expo in October

Many batteries! And don't forget, it's worth having a break outside for a bit. I needed one last time as I was chain vaping for about 5 hours and got a bit queasy. Yes I am a lightweight.

Getting excited now :D Have you seen how fucking big it is? I am not sure I am going to see everything I want to and will be going Friday and Saturday... Any particular exhibitors on your list to check out?

Getting excited now :D Have you seen how fucking big it is? I am not sure I am going to see everything I want to and will be going Friday and Saturday... Any particular exhibitors on your list to check out?

If Pinup Vapors are there this time round deffo check them out. Juices are absolute coil killers and they advise to use on drippers because of this buy the flavours are tremendous.

Cuttwood were there just to give out freebies. I swooped them a couple of times in different costumes (well it was more like that scene from Four Lions if I'm honest).

There were so many vendors their selling at reasonable to low price points most literally giving stuff away that it was worth checking all stalls out.

I arrived at opening time and left at 3.30 and looked at everything that interested me at the time (loads if build areas, mass production and DIY stalls that I didn't have any reason to check out in May)

You'll have a great time. The only negative for me was the DJ area in the middle. Its where all the snapbacks were lurking.. they looked like they were having the time of their life too though so each to their own :D

For those that are going and want to meet up, can I suggest the bar area at 1pm? A few of will be going and as its a massive hall, it will be a good central focal point.

Expo have released a floor plan with the vendors on at www.vaperexpo.co.uk/floorplan

I'll no doubt be wearing either my Vapefest or Sons of POTV Northwest Chapter t-shirt with my name on so stop me and say hello!

For those that are going and want to meet up, can I suggest the bar area at 1pm? A few of will be going and as its a massive hall, it will be a good central focal point.

Expo have released a floor plan with the vendors on at www.vaperexpo.co.uk/floorplan

I'll no doubt be wearing either my Vapefest or Sons of POTV Northwest Chapter t-shirt with my name on so stop me and say hello!

Saturday or Sunday mate?

<edit> Just read back through and can see you said Saturday. Will be there as well so see you then :D

No, you did mention it @daz_app - I was just being lazy and not reading back. I will be there Saturday so will see you and a good few others at the bar area at 1 if not before. Will be there Friday as well so will post some pics up here beforehand so you will know what to expect :D

I really, really, don't need anything and am going to savour the atmosphere and meet up with fellow apes.

Of course, I could be persuaded to look at a Lost Vape mod at the right price...........

Back
Top Bottom