What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another Vaper Expo in October

Ment

Legend
I had a email yesterday confirming the October event, 14th - 16th.

I thought the last one was good so I'm looking forward to this.

Yep ive been looking at hotels and train times already, i had to work the last one so hopefully will get to meet some of you great people.

Just missed the last one and right fancied it. However they seem oddly proud of the huge queues to get in. I've been to a bunch of massive trade fairs over the years and there's never been queues worth bothering over. What am I missing ? It lasts all day doesn't it. Are they giving out free samples for the first lot in or something ?.

Just missed the last one and right fancied it. However they seem oddly proud of the huge queues to get in. I've been to a bunch of massive trade fairs over the years and there's never been queues worth bothering over. What am I missing ? It lasts all day doesn't it. Are they giving out free samples for the first lot in or something ?.

No, no free samples.

I'd guess that some people are so excited they can't wait. Queuing at Vaper Expo was almost a pleasure as we were allowed to vape. I suffer badly from a siege mentality about vaping, so find the novelty of being surrounded by vapers and being allowed to vape indoors enormously pleasurable, and didn't feel any frustration at the time spent in the queue.

Vape Jam was different - security guards prowled the queue and made sure no-one was vaping. Absolutely ridiculous considering the area we were queuing in was the size of an aircraft hanger.

Many, such as me, would have had trains to catch so I had to maximise the time I had there, but within 10 minutes the queue was gone so just aim to get there a bit later.

Will there be boobs this time? [emoji23][emoji23]

length-birth-36-boys+girls.png
Will there be boobs this time? [emoji23][emoji23]

If you take this chart as the growth in the number of women and their state of undress from Vape Jam 2015 to Vaper Expo June 2016, we can expect live sex shows this time round.

Back
Top Bottom