Vape Superstore
What's new

Vapefest Ireland

There's a change after been made to the raffle prize list, the Clockworks RTA sponsored by e-cigshop has now been taken out of the main raffle and will now be part of a free raffle for all those that take part in the Rebuildable Workshop. Just add yer name to a book that will be at the rebuildable workshop if you take part in the workshop and we will have the draw later on in the day after the main raffle.

I've done this to encourage participation in the rebuildable workshop and also because it will ensure that whoever wins it will know or have an idea how it works as it is an advanced bit of kit and if a newbie won it in the main raffle they mightn't even know what it is or what to do with it and it could end up in a drawer.

E-liquids.com
All the prizes except those arriving by hand from USA and Italy are packed up labelled and ready for Vapefest. So are the freebies, juice for free juice bar, banners, markers, registration books, raffle drums, blue tac and all the other bits and bobs needed.

Just need to collect the extra 120 surprises on Friday and then I'll be off to Abbeyleix to set out the function room and then hopefully manage a few beers in the Abbeyleix Manor on Friday evening after the functon room is sorted of course.:D

Anyone whos going, try get there early if possible on Saturday before all the 120 extra surprises are gone ;)

I reckon it's going to be a roaring success! Good luck to all involved :)

AcmeFog
Elux
e-smokeireland have very kindly donated 10 x Phoenix Rebuildable Atomizers to the Rebuildable and Safety workshops which will be running side by side.

Stefan who's running the safety workshop will be giving them out throughout the day maybe by some fun competitions, quiz's or other formats, we will work details by Saturday.

The weather forecast for tomorrow in Abbeyleix is sunny with temperatures of 18 degrees, its also expected that there will be a really nice smelling cloud of vapour in the Abbeyleix Manor Hotel area at Vapefest Ireland

cjV4el.png

Vape Green
All the best for a cracking day. I've been reading the thread and have got more jealous everytime of all you lucky Irish vapers! It's going to be a right good party :)

I got some stickers for forum members so we will know each other tomorrow. Just mention you need a sticker at the registration desk on the way in, I should be hovering that area as well anyways.

I'm off to Abbeyleix in the next hour or so to setup the room and I'm not sure if I'll get to post here later or not, so I'll see anyone coming tomorrow anyways and safe journey to everyone.

I'll try throw up a picture or 2 of the venue on the Facebook page later on as well if anyone wants to follow it http://www.facebook.com/vapefestireland

The Electronic Cigarette Company
What a weekend and thanks to everyone that helped out on the day and in the run up to the day. Without yer help I would have been lost. I'm not going to name names in case I forget anyone as ye know my head was spinning yesterday from the pre-fest festivities on Friday night, but I really really really appreciated all the help everyone gave me and I'm really happy everyone enjoyed themselves and appreciate all yer kind comments and messages.

I thought everyone of the vendors made a fantastic effort with their stalls and I know the support they gave all of us with the prizes/promotions/juices etc was really appreciated by everybody. The vendors who couldn't make it and supported event had a big part to play as well and a massive thanks to you all.

The Abbeyleix Manor Hotel and its staff were top class and the local people that we met were very receiving and encouraging to everyone and I know we even managed to convert a few smokers which was a big plus.

I better acknowledge the help my wife gave me as well for the last few months as I forgot to mention her in my little thank you speech yesterday as I was very nervous but mrs newmark thank-you for all your help for the last few months and been so understanding of my madness :D Thanks also to my Mam who was a great help on the day :)

It was great to meet all the people that came from Northern Ireland, England, Italy and the USA, they all made special efforts to come to Vapefest Ireland and really contributed to making it a success. :)

To every single person that came thank ye for supporting the event and being part of it, it is the people that came to the event that made it so good and I hope will be an annual event going forward.
I really enjoyed meeting everyone of ye and my only regret is not getting to talk to people more as its very hard to get around to everyone in a day or so :)

Hopefully the peeps who missed this year will have a bit more notice next year and make it to next years one :D

Here's a few pics I got, I didn't get many but if anyone else has any it would be great if ye could mail them to me at [email protected] and
I will then put them up on the website and FB pages.

If anyone wants to see some footage of yesterdays event I think there will hopefully be some on DaveK's show "Daves Tackle Box" which is on tonight at 9pm and repeats can be seen under the recent show section as well for anyone who misses it. The link for it is http://www.vapourtrails.tv/

UyePvl.jpg

nTzEUl.jpg

NxPs7l.jpg

vl0Msl.jpg

ZLYa1l.jpg

1sssGl.jpg

26WvTl.jpg

zA2iSl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom