What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapefest Ireland

newmark

Postman
Hi Guys 'n Gals..

Vapefest Ireland is taking place on September 15th in Abbeyleix, Co. Laois, Ireland from 11am to late and all are welcome.

The website for the event is http://vapefestireland.weebly.com/

As well as a free juice bar there will be lots of prizes in the Monster raffle including a 24 Carat Gold Provari Kit, a Bam Mod Kit, Mini Black Provari & Batteries, 6 x Vmax V2 kits, 4 x Lavatube Kits, 100s of euros in Gift vouchers, Kir Fanis Tanks, Various types of Starter kits, e-liquids and much much more. Further details and pictures of prizes are on the website.

So far the vendors supporting Vapefest Ireland include the following and lots of them will be in attendance on the day.

Bargain Vapour (Ireland)
BestEcig (Ireland)
The Best Shop (Ireland)
DKS e-liquid (Italy)
E-Cigireland (Ireland)
Ecigshop (Ireland)
Ecirette solutions (Ireland)
e-smokeireland (Ireland)
EZsmoke (Ireland)
Greensmoke (Ireland)
Irishvapers (Ireland)
Jasper and Jasper (UK)
Kir Fanis (Greece)
OvaleIreland (Ireland)
Pink Spot Vapors (USA)
Provape (USA)
The Vapour Store (Ireland)
T-Juice (Uk)
Vaporcast Store (USA)
Vaporcast (USA)

I am also expecting to have some more exciting announcements in the coming days :)

Just had confirmation that DKS E-liquid from Italy will be attending Vapefest Ireland alongside Bargainvapour :) :)

I'm just back from Abbeyleix. I went up there to finalise some arrangements with the hotel for the event and I was really impressed with the Hotel so thought I'd share my thoughts with ye.

The hotel itself is fabulous and the room where the event is on is really nice and I'm not just saying it to hype the event but its perfect for a Vapefest, Ye will see what I mean on the day. The room for event will take 300 or more people easily and has a fine size bar, nice tables/chairs, decor, etc!
There's room for overflow as well with a lovely conservatory hallway with tables and chairs and a nice outside seated area too if the weather is fine.

The main bar in the hotel where its hoped to have a bit of crack in the evening and into the early hours is a fine big modern bar and the staff are really friendly there as well. I ended up talking to a few of them and enjoyed a vape and a cup of coffee while explaining what vaping is all about to some of them. A couple of them who are smokers are even going to come to the event and thinking of giving vaping a go to try get off of tobacco.

I'm also currently looking for a printing company to sponsor a big banner sign for the day and maybe some posters or leaflets. I've contacted a good few companies and am awaiting replies so hopefully one of them might help.

Anyways I'll shut up now I'm rambling!

I might just have to get over on the Ferry for this one :D As long as I dont get beat up for my Irish Tattoo :D

I might have to pencil it in!

Im not sure of ferry costs tho.. I know Stena Line is pricey tho!

I might just have to get over on the Ferry for this one :D As long as I dont get beat up for my Irish Tattoo :D

I'd say flights are probably cheaper alright. Davek over on ukv got flights and a hire car for the day including taxes and all the hidden costs for around £92 and as far as I know hifistud and gazza managed cheap flights as well.

This is the article from today's Clare Champion Newspaper regarding Vapefest Ireland. I don't see it on their website so I scanned it but hopefully they might put it up on the website as well.

2a6uoll.jpg

Last edited:
I can't really read it :) But congrats!! That is brilliant!

Back
Top Bottom