What's new

Vape Jam UK 2 - April 1-3 2016

I have regrets.....

I had to leave early due to some problems at home so I didn't get to meet some of the special people I've wanted to meet for a loooooong time @southcoastvaper @dw1986 and @MrTeaTime as well as the rest of you chunts.

Anyway.

I still got the opportunity to laugh at some some twats.

I regret not having enough cash saved to buy a Mellody. OMG those things are beautiful.

I went home with some decent juice and got a great price on one of my personal favourites Thai Mango Sticky Rice by Vape Kitchen.

A few too many freebie wanting, SnapBack wearing chunts for my liking so am going to try and get to VapeFest.

Dude making sure everything at home is all ok is definitely a number one priority, us chunts can wait to meet you another day :D

Also i would like to give a massive thanks to @MrTeaTime as i was starting to get abit paranoid and panicy and sean made me feel a lot calmer ..cheers fella!... You wanna see the ohms reader i'm making for you bud, o'shit you can't hahaha

What did surprize me was the amount of people wanting to take pics of the pipe i made, made me feel good, even had a vendor ask me to make them for them

Evening all. Just back from the B2B day, will get some pics up in a sec but need to get food and am fecking knackered. For anyone who went to Vape Jam last year or the Vape Expo prepare youselves, this is big. Proper big. Will a panorama off my phone in a minute and post it up. Lots here to see, I don't think you'll be disappointed. I don't think it is the massive freebie-fest that last year was. Tried a lot of new juices and am caning through a pack of extra strong mints now to get some taste back.

Anyway, highlights were:

Taleos Eliquids from @cloudz vapour - this is on top of the other juices of theirs that I have tried before, really good to see Shiv and his team again so check them out.

Perino - New 70:Thirty range from them, which as you may guess is a 70/30 dripper range.

Element - two new ranges and an addition to the initial range. The new juices are called "Tonix" and "Far Eliquids". The additions to the existing range are "Element Emulsions" - existing flavours combined!

Lots of new juices from Ruthless, and I mean lots. Something like five new ranges... All very sweet US juices, I thought they were good but to be honest nothing new that really caught my attention flavour-wise.

Also a few ranges who are looking to do bigger bottles at a cheaper price. I think the proliferation of FB sellers offering juices at much better than high street prices is working its way up the chain. Good news for you @MrTeaTime!

Superb to see No.1 Ejuice there, they have been advertisers with POTV for a long time but this is the first time I have seen them at an event so great to meet Owen. They've got some really nice juice on the go, one that you can taste and will be ready to buy in a couple of weeks is MomoEliquid, I think this is one of the juices that you might see hitting the market at a lower price, will keep an eye on it.

There is a new flavour in the Blaq range! Rejoice :D Origins is a great flavour, Strawberry, Cheesecakey, Biscuity - lovely juice. Bit toppy price-wise but nice for a treat. New one is called Visions. Check out the guys at Central Vape to try these.

Wick Liquor were a good find, really nice range of juice. After the full on sweetness of the US juices these were really nicely flavoured.

There isn't a huge amount of hardware at the show, Innokin are there, Council of Vapor, Asmodus, Dotmod and a few others. I expect Vanilla Vapes had some decent stuff there but didn't get a chance to speak to Martin today will try and catch him tomorrow.

Modder's corner, some superb stuff in there to have a look at. And if you got deep pockets you can buy too but not much there, the In'Ax MKIII - 30 available for sale and only 24 left when I spoke to them about 2pm so if you are after one of those get in quick.

Vampire Vape are giving up on Vape and are going to sell Ale instead - pic to follow ;)

This is only a quick run down of what I saw, lots of bits I haven't mentioned that I probably should have and even more that was there that I didn't get around to seeing. If I had a look through the exhibitor list would prob remember more but I am fried :D It would take you both days to properly see everything that is there so looking forward to seeing those of you that are going tomorrow - I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

A few photos be up in a few mins and then I need food.

Great to see you guys again on behalf of the team ! #CloudzVapourLove

Had a good time, tried to help a coloured fella who had got silican jamed in his driptip (driptip with a channel all way round it), but that sucker was stuck but as it was his only driptip he was fecked, so i gave him a driptip off one of my mods, then at a vendors trying some juices a guy had left his little white plastic bag with juice inside on the counter when suddenly some indian guy thought whoa i'll have that, till i took it off him and gave it to the girl behind counter, then the owner returned for it [emoji106]

Listen up you cunt.You cannot go around saying things like little WHITE plastic bag.

Back
Top Bottom