What's new

Vape Jam April 2020

From people I spoke to that was the issue. Far too many juice CE companies & not enough hardware. And the vibe wasn't as good as either NEC shows, although the May one was quieter than October. Hardware vendors may depend on travel restrictions being lifted due to coronavirus.

will agree on the hardware front mate wasnt much there,vibe was ok for me though fella :D picked up some proper tasty juices aswell mate ;) just hoping corona virus is done and dusted by may

will agree on the hardware front mate wasnt much there,vibe was ok for me though fella :D picked up some proper tasty juices aswell mate ;) just hoping corona virus is done and dusted by may
It's good to hunt out juices to try as it's not often you get so many under one roof but I'd rather drool over hardware :drool:.
Having done a couple of VFs I enjoy the social side & October was good both days, meeting new & old faces & chatting shit. Expo & Jam could benefit more with promoting the social side more but then that means less floor space earning money from vendors.

It's good to hunt out juices to try as it's not often you get so many under one roof but I'd rather drool over hardware :drool:.
Having done a couple of VFs I enjoy the social side & October was good both days, meeting new & old faces & chatting shit. Expo & Jam could benefit more with promoting the social side more but then that means less floor space earning money from vendors.
Will there be a vapefest this year @nwhornet ?

I love mooching round at the vendors but would love more of the social side too especially now that ive more experience with u lot of nutters!

Will there be a vapefest this year @nwhornet ?

I love mooching round at the vendors but would love more of the social side too especially now that ive more experience with u lot of nutters!
Looks highly unlikely. Lots of politics behind the scenes after the last one seems to have scuppered any plans. Real shame as it's a good social vibe especially if, like us nutters, you camp for the weekend or in @daz_app case turn up in the Winnebago :D. If you haven't already, check out the thread from 2018. :rotflmao:

I for one will be a sad ape if Fest doesn't happen this year. Still no news, so it's looking increasingly unlikely. Distinctly uncool.

Back
Top Bottom