What's new

Things I Forgot To Get & Do

Seems a slightly excessive way to deal with underage vaping.

This was a comment about some reviewers am not mentioning any names but the look like they got a pole shoved somewhere and all so scripted in everything they do

When I said my thanks to everyone for making it a great day out I forgot to single out VaperCaper for bringing me some Plusion to sample...which will definately be ordered when I next put one in. Me and Blossom both loved its peachy/anise loveliness.

This was a comment about some reviewers am not mentioning any names but the look like they got a pole shoved somewhere and all so scripted in everything they do

I was joking ;)

The only reviewers I saw was road n his wife lol

Sent from my VS TOUCHTAB 10.1DC using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I thought you might have been am just alittle tired still

Hmm I missed vapercaper was he in the crowd with you guys ??

I just remember i made some banana split and cappuccino for the fest but when I canceled forgot they where in the older box :(

When I said my thanks to everyone for making it a great day out I forgot to single out @VaperCaper for bringing me some Plusion to sample...which will definately be ordered when I next put one in. Me and @Blossom both loved its peachy/anise loveliness.

No probs. Glad you liked it. Thanks for the sniff of Pluid., which seems altogether odder. I'm working on something similar but it's a few weeks away yet.

Back
Top Bottom