What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Things I Forgot To Get & Do

MadTz

Achiever
I never took a single photo

Meant to get some snake oil it completely went out my head

Find a couple of funky drip tips ( queue sizes were stupid )

Finally take spare atty heads :( had my pv in my pocket forgot to turn it off & fried my PT 2 coil and wick.. AndyC1971 Cheers fella

One day wasn't enough was it! Mind you I don't think my legs could take another day of queuing! I still haven't tested to see if they still work today yet but I really need a cuppa so I'm going to have to stagger out of bed soon, lol!

There is a market for a range of cool belt, shoulder and neck device holders.

I know of four pocket-related mishaps, I'm betting there were many more.

A glorified hard leather cigar-type / bullet clip holder would be nice.

I didn't forget to say hello to Roadhoguk but when I did try Mrs.RHUK was in the middle of displaying her range of, erm, interesting mods.

:8:

puremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremind

I didn't forget to say hello to @Roadhoguk but when I did try Mrs.RHUK was in the middle of displaying her range of, erm, interesting mods.

:8:

puremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremindpuremind

Hahahhahahahahahahaha...

Mr Roadhoguk & Mrs Roadhoguk were the first ppl I spoke too ( had made a mental note to make sure I did ) , holding a nice looking pipe & I love the comment about the drones a very true description

Mr Roadhoguk & Mrs Roadhoguk were the first ppl I spoke too ( had made a mental note to make sure I did ) , holding a nice looking pipe & I love the comment about the drones a very true description

It was great to meet you :) . Looking forward to next years VF :)

Would it not be an idea to send off an email to the organisers mentioning your issues this year and point them toward the DDA?

Back
Top Bottom