What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

1. KulrMeStoopid + OH and 3 kids so 1 room to myself! MH9
2. Gilliandrea + OH - 1 pod please Pod1
3. AndyC1971 + 1 (Hopefully!) Will sleep slouched over the table, in a drunken stupor at the bar! Oh, OK, 2 x beds. CY3
4. BigAndy (+Mrs BigAndy) CY1
5. TubbyEngineer (+Ladies ;) ) CY2
6. MrTeaTime plus @Gonloopy ;) x1 CY4
7. Sassy (just me, sob) - CY5 (if ground floor?) - need 3 roomies! Midnight? man_d? Ladies?

@BigAndy Do you have a map of Hawkeshead for the rooms and pods? or is this available on the website?

Afraid not but as you drive to it there are two driveways that either take you directly to the main house of the pods and cmapsite and they meet in the middle at the courtyard if that makes sense. The Pods are laid out on a flat grassed field with a gravel track leading to them in a semi circle with the camping facing them.

Hope that helps

1. Kulrmestoopid + oh and 3 kids so 1 room to myself! Mh9
2. Gilliandrea + oh - 1 pod please pod1
3. Andyc1971 + 1 (hopefully!) will sleep slouched over the table, in a drunken stupor at the bar! Oh, ok, 2 x beds. Cy3
4. Bigandy (+mrs bigandy) cy1
5. Tubbyengineer (+ladies ;) ) cy2
6. Mrteatime plus @gonloopy;) x1 cy4
7. Sassy (just me, sob) - cy5 (if ground floor?) - need 3 roomies! @midnight? @man_d? Ladies?

yes! Yes! This! I'm in!! :D :D

Last edited:
3. AndyC1971 + 1 (Hopefully!) Will sleep slouched over the table, in a drunken stupor at the bar! Oh, OK, 2 x beds. CY3
6. MrTeaTime plus @Gonloopy;) x1 CY4
7. Sassy (just me, sob) - CY5 (if ground floor?) - need 3 roomies! @Midnight? @man_d? Ladies?
MrTeaTime , cheeky fecker, @Sassy can I bunk in with the ladies please :D

Last edited:
7. Sassy (just me, sob) - CY5 (if ground floor?) - need 3 roomies! @Midnight? @man_d? Ladies?

1 2 3 4 9 and 10 are the downstairs room so be quick... less to stagger
Sassy what room would you like with all your ladies??

Last edited:
1 2 3 4 9 and 10 are the downstairs room so be quick less to stagger

I'll stick with 5, as I say, I should be ok, if I'm in a bad flare up chances are I wouldn't be able to go anyway so aslong as I have someone with me I should be ok on stairs.
Gonloopy you're in - Midnight? Wanna take the last bed in the room?

SUUURE :P no one wants to bunk with me in the M building haha BigAndy is that the same composition as the CY9 room?

1. KulrMeStoopid + OH and 3 kids so 1 room to myself! CY9

;) @kurlmestoopid

Haven't got a clue how to straight copy & paste on the phone, so can someone add me, OH & dog for a tent pitch?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom