What's new

Thank you all :)

Roadhoguk

Achiever
May both Julie and myself say a very big thank you to all those people who came to say hello both at the Tamworth Arms pre VF meetup on the Friday night and the main event itself on Saturday, There were simply so many of you that we would not have nearly enough space to mention you all individually, it was truly humbling, and it was awesome to see sooo many attendees for the main event itself , so THANK YOU ALL for making VF2013 truly awesome :) .

Roadhoguk I think one of the highlights from the day has got to be getting a hug from you not once, not twice but three times! It was lovely meeting you and your lovely lady (hello Julie :D) you are both total legends!

Hi Roadhoguk, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to say hello, I kept seeing you when I was in a queue and thinking, I'll go and say hello when I get out of this queue.... but by that time you'd always disappeared!! I did smile at your good lady when we were both at the Dec Vap juice bar, so if she reported a strange woman grinning inanely at her, it would have been me!!

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife & am also very happy you enjoyed your day

Sadly I woke late on Saturday with THE worst hangover ever but I'd like to have met you guys - I've watched most of your reviews and if my screen is anything to go by, you two are thoroughly decent people. BIG love, Jason.

Back
Top Bottom