What's new

Queues

Mawsley

Putting the soup into super hero
Some blokes I've spoken to came to queue at half midnight and found there were already people in front of them.

People, when allowed in, then had the choice of joining a queue for the raffle or the queue for the marquee.

Now the marquee is open you can queue for vouchers so that you can then queue for food or juice or drinks.

I need the toilet...

Bet there is a queue for that too, cross your legs, would say and fill your boots but not appropriate at the min lol

He's too busy clutching his groin and dancing on the spot and hopping from one foot to another!

Some blokes I've spoken to came to queue at half midnight and found there were already people in front of them.

People, when allowed in, then had the choice of joining a queue for the raffle or the queue for the marquee.

Now the marquee is open you can queue for vouchers so that you can then queue for food or juice or drinks.

I need the toilet...

Fuck that !!

Sorry sounds a complete nightmare to me .

I HATE queuing .

Just read on another forum that some people have had to come away as there is no disabled access, really? in 2013

Andy is in his chair and he's managed...its not very accessible and packed to the brim
..we all fucked off for some real food....4.50 at the moat house for a shit burger.feck that!

Back
Top Bottom