What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV's Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet - Beat those post Vapefest blues...

As an aside, I won't now be attending unfortunately.

The room I booked is paid for 2 nights with breakfast/ buffet iirc.. if anyone wants to make use of this as a freebie then give me a shout.

I have roast beef, roast chicken, wasbi, bolshoi basil and herbes de provence to add to the mix ... and some very simple ft drippers that could be used as some of these will kill tanks flavour wise....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Lol, We already have a kind Donation of Hot Wings, Bacon, & Blue Cheese Juices from @EthelKing - Purveyor or possibly Perpetrator of Many amusing flavours and Instigator of the "Come Vape With Me" challenge. There will also be Roast Beef and Possibly Chicken Tikka if I can Persuade @OccultScientist to part with it! - or tell me where he got it...

I'll be filming it all in HD For the Forums delight and delectation - but will not be responsible for people hurling, choking or wetting themselves laughing...

Ummmmmm hot wings! My favourite now thats a challenge

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

EthelKing ... nah I will leave it in your capable hands. Just saying will donate them to the cause. ..pretty sure we would get kicked out of any catering team after serving up something so rank. .. then again have you seen Gordon Ramsay and some of the places he tried to help out. ... sure they had a higher vomiting level than anything we could create....

Then again. .. rank juice jar offerings anyone?

Tubbyengineer .... I'm on it... now all I need do is get some mister smoke amaretto to bring along.... may not sound too bad but believe me is the worst juice I ever tried....

Will anyone be able to build a silica wick in a squape, if so I will attend :)

Lol, We already have a kind Donation of Hot Wings, Bacon, & Blue Cheese Juices from @EthelKing - Purveyor or possibly Perpetrator of Many amusing flavours and Instigator of the "Come Vape With Me" challenge. There will also be Roast Beef and Possibly Chicken Tikka if I can Persuade @OccultScientist to part with it! - or tell me where he got it...

I'll be filming it all in HD For the Forums delight and delectation - but will not be responsible for people hurling, choking or wetting themselves laughing...

Haha!
Don't talk to me it's junglist that's the sadist!!! Lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom