What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV Photos's from VapeFest 2013

Overall, I had a great time. There were some annoyances, like the voucher system and the prices for food/drinks. I thought it was bad form that the place was literally wheelchair inaccessible.

I do hope the organizers next year find a bigger venue... The place simply is not big enough for all of those people to congregate in one space.

I never made it through the tent to look at ANY of the vendors wares. I made it to @Safercigs table twice, only to be pushed out of the way by 3 blokes once I was one person away. Several times people were rushing and just pushing to get past because there simply was not enough room in the tent. The 3 times I went in, I was quickly back out because of this :( Now I am a big girl, not hard to miss, but I went out of my way to try not to bump people or push past when I didn't need to!

I also may very well be the ONLY person ever to go to Vapefest and buy absolutely nothing (Aside from a vmax from another forum member!) My OH was anxiously awaiting all my goodies and was totally shocked, I came home empty handed aside a few bottles of juice being passed out (Thanks @Fiona! going to try them later) and 1 bottle from T-Juice, and I remembered to tell Terry I was a great ape from POTV!!! The money I saved bought the kiddos chinese for dinner :P

great pics and im so glad I didnt go because I dont do people bumping into me as I get real up tight when people invade my space............. I would have liked to meet everyone however.
I hope the next one is more organised and in a much larger venue as its likely there will be more people attending at the next one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom