What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV National Vape Meet 2014 - How many apes will actually want to turn up

How many of you will turn up to a National POTV Meet

• Yes - I'll come, I want Vendors in a tent and everything...

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Yes - I'll come but let's keep it informal & Friendly...

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • No - not for me - you're all barking mad...

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No - but i might change my mind if it starts to look good...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
Count me in, vendor bringing stuff or not (actually I like the idea of not having vendor'y duties for a change but I almost always have at least some products on me :)

Have voted 'Yes please!' Loved meeting you all at Tamworth last year. Saturday is usually ok for me, but my mum is in a care home and a 'yes' is always dependant on her (failing) health. If I 'booked' and couldn't make it, I understand that I'd still have to pay. Hope it goes ahead…x

Have PM'd Occult Scientist again, He has No objections whatsoever to an Unofficial Bigger than mini vapemeet at Hawkeshead. I'll let BigAndy Know and we'll see about Starting a thread to Register your Names as interested before we do the Final booking stuff

Sorry for the late contribution to this thread, had a week from hell.

Ok, we voted yes as we're in no matter what but decided to vote for keeping it informal as we both think this has the potential to be an anual thing, there are enough of us to make it work, and maybe in the second year we can invite all our wonderful vendors to have a tent/stall.

Im totally up for this!!!

Deffo digging the informal feeling of it, camping and glamping as well as BBQs and beer!

Deffo digging the informal feeling of it, camping and glamping as well as BBQs and beer!

Us too KMS. Its should be a laugh, have some competitions and games etc :D

Bagsy being judges in the POTV Miss Wet T Shirt comp Boobs!

I'm Ready:2thumbsup: 8a24b7de31c141b272d0.jpg!!!

So excited we're on! just finalising the booking process with @Tubbyengineer and we should be good to go with bookings from Monday

Once everythings finalized make sure to make a new post so that it doesnt get lost in the depths of this thread!

Im really excited!

Back
Top Bottom