What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

POTV National Vape Meet 2014 - How many apes will actually want to turn up

How many of you will turn up to a National POTV Meet

• Yes - I'll come, I want Vendors in a tent and everything...

Votes: 20 40.8%
  • Yes - I'll come but let's keep it informal & Friendly...

Votes: 30 61.2%
  • No - not for me - you're all barking mad...

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • No - but i might change my mind if it starts to look good...

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters

Tubbyengineer

Legend
As it says - How many of you lovely apes would attend a POTV National Vapefest. By POTV Members for POTV Members, Would any Vendors support this over and above the basic Idea of bringing some samples and taking orders at the meet.

Would you like to see a Full Blown Honest to goodness Vapefest complete with Vendors marquee or something a bit more informal, Basically a giant Vapemeet like we've all been to before where if a vendor wants to come they can come along as a vaper or as a Vendor bearing samples and with order book at the ready, then once they've done that bit they can joinin the serious business of getting delightfully squiffy with friends...

I'll be there with bells on, and whistles, and anything else that signifies enthusiasm.

Me.. and I think informal gang of like-minded folk sharing a weekend away & one-too-many beers

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

This is good, the informal will be much easier to do and since VF2014 now has an EFVI stall, those who objected on the grounds they were not allowed can now attend with a clear conscience. I know I will be...

Oh yes;-)

Sent from my HTC One S using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I would be well up for it, assuming it's relatively local (I know it can't be local to everyone, but I'm not everyone, I'm me!) and think it would be a good thing in general to have an alternative. Somebody was gonna do it, why not us?

Back
Top Bottom