What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Potv big and juicy birthday competition rejuiced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purplefowler

Administrator
Staff member
Right, due to the downtime this competition got mislaid but now it's back and hopefully bigger and better than ever (well that's down to you guys).
Much thanks must go the amazing terry (my internet fiance!) from @leisureliquids for his awesome generousity (www.leisureliquids.com). We have not one, but two first prizes. The lucky winners will either win an Capella mixing kit or an mom & pops mixing kit. Not only that, but two runners up will also win a kanger protank mini each!

So how do you get your hands on these fantastic goodies? Easy! All you have to do is come up with a unique, tastebud tantalising, humdinger of an eliquid. Really let your imagination loose and lets see what you can do!

This will now run until 11.59pm on Thursday (still interrupting my sleep so you'd better make it worth my while staying up!), and remember-you've got to be in I to win it :D

Terms and conditions:

The forum moderators will judge the competition unless otherwise stated. The judges word is FINAL!
We have the right to close down a competition at any time without written notice.
To enter a competition you must be a UK resident and over 18 at the time of entry.
Competitions are not open to admins, moderators or their family members.
No prize is exchangeable for any other prize or for cash.
If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
Vendors will endeavor to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
Competition is available to Members of the POTV forum with 25 or more posts.

Finally, please just leave your entry so we can keep the thread clean (as clean as we can with me around!. Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, for a start I'd say it needed the tears of a dragon... Which... as we all know, turn into jelly beans! The next stage, would be to add a single hair of a unicorn which will add the "Zing" we need it to have. The next stage, is to add a leprechauns bogie, and a tail feather of a Griffith.

Or, incase everyone is just a mere mortal. Something which uses "Synsepalum dulcificum" which is known as the 'magic berry' as it is able to change the taste of anything you have after eating it for a period of time. Now, I can see the point in this being used for a liquid... Imagine what your rank juices could taste like with a bit of the 'miracle berry' ;)
Who knows. May even make Pizza taste nice!

dmnougat.jpg

40% Marshmallow
15% Bubble Gum
20% Go Nutz
10% French Vanilla
10% Strawberries & Cream
5% Raspberry

"Lagerbab"

a gentlemans vape, fine Belgian lager on the inhale, freshly cooked doner on the exhale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom