Vape Superstore
What's new

Places for the Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
OK Folks, to ensure we "Lock in" the YHA at Hawkeshead could I remind you all that BigAndy has asked for payments to be made by the 4th May. details on how to pay are here http://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/f...-bigger-than-mini-vapemeet-19.html#post422335

It's not too late to join in the fun! Places are still available, There will be a BBQ on the Sat evening, Bar will be open and I understand there will be a POTV ale brewed for the occasion. Many of the members are bringing family with them as it's an Ideal place to have a nice weekend away in the Lake District. there are people willing to volunteer running some Kids activities during Saturday and early evening will probably see some kind apes doing little tutorials for folks who need help with mixing or coiling.

I'll admit that late evening will probably contain large amounts of beer and merriment - if previous meets are anything to go by then this one should be a hoot!...

If you do want to join in Just PM BigAndy or Tubbyengineer and we will sort out the details with you.

:beerchug:yahoo::thumbup::friends::beerchug

Elux
As per my PM Tubbs :) sussed on the morrow!

AcmeFog
No worries ZT, just a general reminder as many beers will have been consumed this weekend and a few others will have forgotten...

Royal Flush Vape
@Tubbyengineer, BigAndy make sure to update the Facebook event too with links here... Ill try to get on it after I come back from holiday :)

Last edited:
Just to let you all know I have spent the morning in Hawkshead with Martin the manager and the place is looking fantastic after its mini refurb and he wanted me to let you all know he is sorry for the lack of phone answering and email confirmations over the last few days but assures me emails will go out tonight and phones will be answered after 4pm tomorrow (Friday) and there will be someone avaliable all weekend

Cheers

Vape Green
Back
Top Bottom