What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Photos from Vapefest by itsmeitis

everytime i saw a camera or videocamera hovering i ducked , covered and just outright legged it. hate hate hate having my photo taken.

and looking through the galleries it would seem operation incognito was a great success :D

everytime i saw a camera or videocamera hovering i ducked , covered and just outright legged it. hate hate hate having my photo taken.

and looking through the galleries it would seem operation incognito was a great success :D

The reason why you did though, was so you wouldnt be recognised from Crimewatch :P

The reason why you did though, was so you wouldnt be recognised from Crimewatch :P

great , thanks for that. now the word is out in screwed. ill have the old bill on my door within the hour.

in all seriousness however , if you saw my passport photo , i look like a stone cold killer.

im not an attractive fellow am i lol. rolf harris , the ape on the potv logo , an outright criminal. :'(

You made it onto a vid on the pit though :D

Back
Top Bottom