What's new

Payments now being taken For Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

daphne would be more than welcome just give errr get Daphne to give Hawkshead a call and just book the food as the room is already paid for

Good to have you / her back on board

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I'll let her know.

She does have two commitments, that I'm aware of, first. But you know women, their brains are all candyfloss and rose petals.

@Mawsley, @AndyC1971 has hacked your account!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

As a staunch feminist I would like to distance myself from his pathetic effort to discredit me in front of my peers.

I would have said 'ideas for constuction, brick laying and bare knuckle fighting'.

On your side, sisters.

4Tb5ajGTg.png

...now I just hope no one makes a lame attempt at humour by linking this post to fisting.

As a staunch feminist I would like to distance myself from his pathetic effort to discredit me in front of my peers.

I would have said 'ideas for constuction, brick laying and bare knuckle fighting'.

On your side, sisters.

4Tb5ajGTg.png

...now I just hope no one makes a lame attempt at humour by linking this post to fisting.

Embrace your inner Daphne

If Daphne is going does that mean that Scooby, Scrappy and the rest of the gang are going to be there too?

Oh, and I'd like to vouch for Ye Olde Chunt on this occasion- the sexist comments can't have come from him as he was enjoying an evening in the company of a lady in the country* and had no tinterwebnet access... I suspect it was his disciple MrTeaTime wot done it! ;)

*Also known as slobbing on my sofa ;)

If Daphne is going does that mean that Scooby, Scrappy and the rest of the gang are going to be there too?

Oh, and I'd like to vouch for Ye Olde Chunt on this occasion- the sexist comments can't have come from him as he was enjoying an evening in the company of a lady in the country* and had no tinterwebnet access... I suspect it was his disciple MrTeaTime wot done it! ;)

*Also known as slobbing on my sofa ;)

I was balls deep in clunge

Sent From My Galaxy S4

It went some way to explaining why I enjoyed going to gay clubs when I was young.

Same here funnily enough....in the mid 80's it was the only place that played anything approaching decent music

Sent From My Galaxy S4

Back
Top Bottom