What's new

Payments now being taken For Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

Tubbyengineer

Legend
Booking line is now open!!

Ring any day between 3pm and 11pm on 015394 36293

When calling quote your room number (CY1, Pod4 etc)
Your forum name
If your staying Friday and / or Saturday
Breakfast either Sat, Sun or both mornings (£4.99 per day)
BBQ and Buffet Saturday night £8

Payment can be any debt or credit card and you will be issued with a receipt via email

Simples!

Oh and once you have booked post here so we can check it off

It's on!!!!!!!

Tag List; @Mark; @ZT ; @AndyC1971; @Liath; @Miss Pepper; @Sassy; @Midnight; @Gonloopy; @man_d; @remnant, @Phartmaster; @VaperCaper; @KulrMeStoopid; @steffijade; @Gilliandrea; @Fleabag; @ElsaBubs; @JennyS; @Mawsley; @simonsays; @PlumeBlu; @gords1001; @nikki from mars; @stylez_UK; @Astro_Vape; @anthonyb; @Chegs; @gibla53; @Yoda; @Misty; @time76

Last edited:
Ringing is going to be a problem, as I am hearing impaired... Is there someone I can post a cheque to?

I'm going to have to pay at month end, got a £500 bill on the car thats obstructing payment. Plus we'll want breakfast for five Saturday/sunday lol.

Sorry about this and I hope it's not an issue.

Booking line is now open!!

Ring any day between 3pm and 11pm on 015394 36293

When calling quote your room number (CY1, Pod4 etc)
Your forum name
If your staying Friday and / or Saturday
Breakfast either Sat, Sun or both mornings (£4.99 per day)
BBQ and Buffet Saturday night £8

Payment can be any debt or credit card and you will be issued with a receipt via email

Simples!

Oh and once you have booked post here so we can check it off

It's on!!!!!!!

Tag List; @Mark; @ZT ; @AndyC1971; @Liath; @Miss Pepper; @Sassy; @Midnight; @Gonloopy; @man_d; @remnant, @Phartmaster; @VaperCaper; @KulrMeStoopid; @steffijade; @Gilliandrea; @Fleabag; @ElsaBubs; @JennyS; @Mawsley; @simonsays; @PlumeBlu; @gords1001; @nikki from mars; @stylez_uk; @Astro_vape; @anthonyb; @Chegs; @gibla53; @Yoda; @Misty; @time76

will sort this over the next few days :)

Ringing is going to be a problem, as I am hearing impaired... Is there someone I can post a cheque to?

I've sent you a pm hopefully I should be able to help

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

Two birthdays to pay for, one being all the presents I have to buy for mine, I should manage May 4th. :D

Back
Top Bottom