What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

It's the muddafudging weekend

Vape kit packed, shame the beer supply is rapidly diminishing

DSCN2267.JPG

You have a dream-catcher in your vape kit?

Lots of us do. Go have a look in vapemail n see if you can find another ;-)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Lots of us do. Go have a look in vapemail n see if you can find another ;-)

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

No good looking in vape mail, maybe classifieds might have a second user in good nick.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm liking the weave on the carabiner.

Most of my gears packed, just charging the cells for mrs gords photon chucker then we are ready to head off tomorrow. The kids are rather excited, I'm just looking forward to looking some fellow apes in the face when I call them a chunt for a change :)

Im not packed, im not coiled and wicked or charged, bloody last minute job for me in the morning!

Batteries all charged, beer/cider/rum brought. Can't find the car power lead for my charger though :-( hoping to leave about 10 am and around a 6-7 hour drive. Just gotta finish packing my vape gear and give aways in the morning.
Poor car will of done about 3000 miles in the past 6 weeks after this weekend lol.

Dog's pretty much packed. We're not!
In fact, dog spotted his luggage and parked himself at the front door ready to get going, until I told him he wasn't going anywhere until tomorrow and he sloped off back to the telly.

Not really much to do. Bought a new inflatable double mattress & pump today. Vape box is always stocked and portable anyway (reminder to throw more PG in there).

Got 50ml of Buttered Rum that's been steeping for a fortnight

What time's everyone arriving? Our plan is to take an early dart from work & be on the road soon after 4pm, arriving in Hawkshead about 6pm - so we'll probably be there at 7pm!!

Why bother when you can press gang someone into coiling for you? :D

HEY I take offence :D

I know how to do it now :) (blame the forum members, they TOLD me / nominated you :D )

Mind you, i could, maybe, use a little help with my kayfun :D

Back
Top Bottom