What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hey

jrob3rts

Achiever
Right, great to meet people today. Cheers. been going through some crap, so needed to get out.

On another note, the POTV eJuice Calculator tipped the 3K mark today. Wooohoooooo :)

Nice one James .. gotta get back in the game bud :d .. do you the power of good

I'm really happy you came down! It was good to see you again especially smiling!

Am saddened that I never introduced myself to yourself & the others that where chatting when the raffle was going on (I should have asked Purplefowler who you all were :( ) maybe next time :grouphug:

On another note, the POTV eJuice Calculator tipped the 3K mark today. Wooohoooooo :)

I'd be lost without that calculator James, I don't know if I've ever thanked you for it, tis a necessity for any diy juice mixer. Thanks mate. :)

ScottChensoda No over-niter 586 miles and 45 mins of M6 crawling speed like the queues @ the fest

But it was worth it I met a great bunch of ppl I wished I had more time to talk to some ppl but balancing act with the woman (non-vapor/smoker) and baby

Cheers all.
Good time to be had and looking forward to hopefully joining you all next year.
James

Back
Top Bottom