What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

Oh dear!!! Soz Mrs ZT !!! No offence intended or implied !!!

Its ok now ... she said she clearly can't compete with someone so clearly in control of his punctuation

!!!!1111one!!!!!!!one!!!!11!2!!!!!

Its ok now ... she said she clearly can't compete with someone so clearly in control of his punctuation

!!!!1111one!!!!!!!one!!!!11!2!!!!!

I do like a Good Punctuate!!! No one's mentioned it for ages, in fact I think it was you last time!!! Good to see it's still winding someone up!!!

It was really nice meeting everyone, I had a great time :) Count me in for the next one.

I would also like to add my thanks to the organisers. The staff at the hostel, were awesome. Really friendly and helped make the weekend for me.
JennyJ This apple and cinnamon is lush, thank you for the sample, it is definitely one for the shopping list I think. I am glad the sofa cushions worked ok :)

The staff were really cool weren't they ?

the dude behind the bar was well funny as well

The staff were really cool weren't they ?

the dude behind the bar was well funny as well

The complete blase attitude to me paying to camp to use the Diche mobile was how it started, and continued from there. They were a real giggle :)

I've just remembered I took my phone to take pictures at the weekend, then forgot to take 1 single bloody photo. Oh well, next time.

I asked Mawsley if his attire at the BBQ was licenced. Can't remember what was said in reply though.

Apparently, the Hawkshead meet has made such an impression on Anne/Fraggle that they have both decided vapers are cool people and they are coming to any future meets with me.

Next meet though, I'll hopefully be sporting a POTV shirt, jumper or whatever I get when the online shop reopens lol

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom