What's new

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

@Tubbyengineer and @Fleabag, thanks for all the work you put in getting it off the ground. It wouldn't have happened without you.

Honestly, I can take no credit - I talked about it in the early stages, but the others did all the hard work.

I'm just absolutely gutted that I've only just found out you were there!

Right back at ya @man_d. I loved meeting up with you and could've stayed chatting to you all night. We will have to do do it again, -just tell me when and where:grouphug:

@ZT I'm so glad we eventually got to meet in person, and despite what everyone told me , you are not a chunt after all and an alright kinda guy . :D
(I was mortified that the first thing you did was unlock a grimy corroded old paps clone that I'd rescued from the back of the kitchen drawer for me.) I'm not that scurvy normally , -honest oh and next time you see a tree think of me :grin2:

@BigAndy, thank you so much, what a fab place and staff you've got there

@Tubbyengineer and @Fleabag, thanks for all the work you put in getting it off the ground. It wouldn't have happened without you.

and @misspepper who made me feel so welcome straight away and worked so hard begins the scenes, you put the rest of us to shame :grouphug: :lovesign:

On the other hand...my OH is really sorry I went, sine I got back our topic of conversation has been

Its so beautiful in the lakes you know, we should move there
NO

Can we move to the lakes?
NO

PURLEEASE
NO

I want to move to the lakes
YOU CAN ON YOUR OWN

:umm:

Definitely doing that again! And next time I'm dragging Midnight with me, you two would get on like a house on fire! :D

Are you telling me Loops was there and I didn't know?

Oh.. :(

Anyone know who won the MIA Magma? XD

If Miss P raffled it off in its absence and I don't wish to disturb her anymore, drop me a message and ill get one out. It appears the first is MIA

And I still stand by the fact I am fucking jealous!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Honestly, I can take no credit - I talked about it in the early stages, but the others did all the hard work.

I'm just absolutely gutted that I've only just found out you were there!

Yes! I popped up for a couple of hours. I was sat next to man-d when the raffle was on, but left as soon as it was over.

Im im gutted we didn't have a chance to catch up too. I've always wanted to meet you.

Bugger :(

Definitely doing that again! And next time I'm dragging @Midnight with me, you two would get on like a house on fire! :D

Yes do! Put her in a headlock if you have too!

Anyone know who won the MIA Magma? XD

If Miss P raffled it off in its absence and I don't wish to disturb her anymore, drop me a message and ill get one out. It appears the first is MIA

And I still stand by the fact I am fucking jealous!

That sir... Was me ;-)

That sir... Was me ;-)

Twas it? Right you big ugly chunt ;) I jest drop me a message ill get it out in the morning

Yes! I popped up for a couple of hours. I was sat next to man-d when the raffle was on, but left as soon as it was over.

Im im gutted we didn't have a chance to catch up too. I've always wanted to meet you.

Bugger :(

As soon as man_d mentioned talking to you, I remembered you. I just didn't know it was you

We'll have to find an excuse to do something local :)

Sorry Midnight didn't come too

Back
Top Bottom