POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Hawkeshead - The Aftermath...

Discussion in 'Unofficial POTV Bigger than Mini Vape Meets 2014' started by Tubbyengineer, Sep 7, 2014.

1. Diche

Diche Veteran

The drilled attie was a tobh, StuPot was the creator so he might be able to give you a few pointers :D

2. Premier Ecigs
  3. simonsays

simonsays Achiever

That wasn't an atty.

It was a collection of holes held together by some wisps of metal!

• Like Like x 3
  4. HAZZA1962

HAZZA1962 Legend

Oh Dear!!! Another One jumping on the Anti Scouse Bandwagon!!! Predictable!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vape Green
  6. Diche

Diche Veteran

Its fun isn't it :D I have some thoughts in mind for making another to complement it ;)

7. jediknight129

jediknight129 Postman

The first time I went to Liverpool I had my car done over... In the car park outside the hotel the rest of the UK national squad were staying in next to the sports centre

It isn't my fault that the bastards lived up to the stereotype by nicking my spare tyre from the boot.

8. HAZZA1962

HAZZA1962 Legend

I had my wallet dipped in Spain!!! I don't tell everyone the Spanish are a Gang of Robbing Bastards!!! I was only Joking originally but it looks like I was right in the first place!!! I'm sure where ever you live is idyllic and free from thieves and drug addicts so an encounter with the Real World must have come as quite a Shock to you!!!

9. jediknight129

jediknight129 Postman

Mate I live in doncaster at the moment which is:

a. Worse than most of Liverpool and has pretty much the same stereotypes and jokes and b. being the butt of every corrupt politician joke in the UK. (I actually used to live on the land that the dozy tuesday took 3 developers bribes for building rights on).

Chill out and wind your neck in with the real world shit. Scouser get thievery jokes, people from Norfolk get inbreeding jokes, everyone from Essex drives like a twat in a 'souped up' car. There's jokes about everywhere. So wind.your neck in

For a stereotype to exist it has to have a basis in fact and really.... nicking the spare wheel out of the car is something that you kind of have to laugh about.

Although based.on the bar and taxi prices on my.last trip out there robbing bastards would be a fair description of the Spanish.

If I was really laying into Liverpool and people from the area it wouldn't be based on the wheel pinching stereotype it would involve me telling stories from working as security and experiences going down to Trafford.

10. Miss Pepper

Miss Pepper Super Moderator Staff Member

People calm down! This thread is discussing what a great time hawkshead was.

Stop the shit slinging please.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Raguri

Raguri Nutter!

12. HAZZA1962

HAZZA1962 Legend

I'll wind me neck in!!! Adios Amigos!!!