What's new

Hawkeshead 2014: Have you paid for your place yet?

Booked, money shows in gf's account as paid though never received email conformation

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi Chegs, I think I remember you posting and saying you had paid for "The Wheeled Chegs Cave", as it made me laugh - so I've put paid after your name. BigAndy will check the bookings tuesday and all this will be sorted out soon - but it's a been a bit of a 'mare with the whole thread going Poof! into thin air...

I cancelled by PM 3 weeks ago.
Not sure why my name is back on the list?

Have a good weekend people.

Paying for your room...

Just in case you haven't paid yet - or if you've decided to join in, here is how to pay for your stay...

Booking line is now open!!

Ring any day between 3pm and 11pm on 015394 36293

When calling quote your room number (CY1, Pod4 etc)
Your forum name
If your staying Friday and / or Saturday
Breakfast either Sat, Sun or both mornings (£4.99 per day)
BBQ and Buffet Saturday night £8

Payment can be any debt or credit card and you will be issued with a receipt via email

Thanks Folks!

I'll see you on the day - It's going to be a good one!

Last edited:
There are still a couple of people showing as not paid, if you are one of them and you have paid already please PM BigAndy and he will help sort it out.

If you dont want to stay over night but want to turn up on the day please feel free to do so... I'm currently checking into the situation but anyone turning up on the day who wants BBQ may need to pay before hand but I'll confirm that by 31-05-14.

Updated Attending & Paid List...

OK Peeps, Here is the Up to date, super accurate list!

Courtyard
CY13£35BigAndy + Mrs Big AndyPaidConfirmed
CY23£35TubbyEngineerPaidConfirmed
CY33£35@ZT - Fri & SatPaidConfirmed
CY43£35@Miss Pepper Fri &SatPaidConfirmed
CY54£50Sassy / @Midnight / @man_d all three Fri and SatPaidConfirmed
CY63£37.50@Remnant & @PhartmasterPoss Fri & SatPaidConfirmed
CY73£37.50@VapercaperPaidProcessing
CY84£50Andy Vapes (FB) 3 beds
CY95£60Vacant
CY103£37.50@SteffiJadePaidConfirmed
PODS
POD1£40@Gilliandrea + OHPaidConfirmed
POD2£40@Fleabag + OH & PoochPaidConfirmed
POD3£50@Elsabubs & @JennyS + DogPaidConfirmed
POD4£50VACANT
POD5£40@SimonSaysPaidConfirmed
POD6£40VACANT
POD7£50@Gords1001PaidConfirmed
POD8£50@Nikki from marsPaidConfirmed
Camping £8 per person
@anthonybConfirmed
@chegs CaravanConfirmed
@gibla53 Caravan Fri/SatConfirmed
@Stylezuk
@Yoda1970
@Time76
Still vacant Rooms
Main House
ROOMBEDSPRICE
MH 28POA4 bunks
MH38POA4 bunks
MH44£502 Bunks
MH58POA4 bunks
MH66POA3 bunks
MH76POA3 bunks
MH88POA4 bunks
MH95£60Double, single + 1 bunk
MH104£502 Bunks
MH113£35Bunk & Single
MH126POA3 bunks
MH146POA3 bunks
POD4
£50Sleeps 4
CY9
£60
Double, Single & 1 Bunk

<tbody>
</tbody>

@andyvapes, @yoda1970, @time76, @PlumeBlu, @stylezuk, Please could you check whether you have paid, If you have please contact @BigAndy to sort out the problem. If you have not paid please could you do so as a matter of urgency!

Last edited:
Hey Folks! With just about 6 weeks to go we're just a hop, skip & faceplant away from The Hawkeshead Vapemeet. I PM'd Big Andy on Thur's Evening and the Poor Guy sounds exhausted - It's a busy summer for him. He tells me there are still one or two people who need to pay or confirm payment with the YHA or Himself.

@andyvapes, @yoda1970, @time76, @PlumeBlu, @stylezuk, Please could you check whether you have paid, If you have please contact @BigAndy to sort out the problem. If you have not paid please could you do so as a matter of urgency!

I appreciate that some people may be a tad short of funds in the run up to VF2014, if this is the case please just let BigAndy know then He can at least confirm your attendance and make sure you've got a space & you can sort out a payment date together...

Thanks Folk's I'm looking forward to seeing you there...

Back
Top Bottom