What's new

GP PAPS LUX #743 stolen

MrKraken

Premium Vendor
The inevitable has finally happened, alongside snide £20 notes being handed to 1 (possibly more) vendors, a GP PAPS LUX #743 was stolen at vapefest (along with a lot of unidentifiable mods). If anyone sees it for sale, contact Mr Lord on UKV (don't know if he's on here)

Bad news, but happens in every walk of life, even now ours it seems. Really hope this vaper gets caught out in time

Total low life give vapers a bad name, the problem is who ever stole it probably isn't even a member on any forum and just someone who went on the day and probably doesn't even appreciate what they stole

Bad news, but happens in every walk of life, even now ours it seems. Really hope this cnut gets caught out in time

Fixed for you!

I have to be fair, in all walks of life you will get those that if they shook your hand, you would check that you still had 5 fingers left on your hand. I do like to look and observe people and their behaviour, I suppose its to do with past employment, but I did get a few feelings of 'dodginess' by some, albeit a very small minority, but it only takes one :(

Total scummy lowlife. I really hope it gets handed back somehow. There needs to be an anonymous way to do it. Mind you I find it hard to think it was a member of the larger community. There were quite a few people not yet on a forum. I heard cloud9 also had some kayfuns go walking off too. Sad state of affairs.

Totally disgusted at this, the thread ukv has got worse other ppl had stuff stolen and ecigs had fake notes given to him as well

Back
Top Bottom