What's new

Forgotten 'Honorary' member :(

AndyC1971

Veteran
....I would just like to apologise in the aftermath of the Vapefest glow and feel good factor last night, that I missed out thanking someone who was at Vapefest and really was one cool and awesome dude.

Really pleasant and well behaved. Never once did I hear him complain or moan, BUT........thats probably because he was always eating, boy what an appetite.

I really do think Purplefowler 'abused' her authority :D, and after making the decision to bring an inflatable banana, made him look after it all day, to which he did a excellent job.

I cant link him, because he is not a member on here, but his mum is KulrMeStoopid.

Meg, he is a credit to you, and can you pass a message onto Braden for me, I still think he needs an haircut :P

Definately but I would like to point out that he took the banana willingly and did an awesome job of waving it around for all to see so we were definately a visible presence. Thanks also for finishing my chips-I hate to see food going to waste :) great job getting those stickers out there too. A lovely young man and a credit to his mum :)

He said I can trim it!

Dad says at the end of the day his hair will be cut!

He had a few moments where he was bored but he was happy to be out of St Helens and thought the day was great. He wont shut up about the ice cream he had either!

He thought all of you were really kick ass peeps!

Back
Top Bottom