What's new

Finally!

I was like you too, I did not buy a single thing at Vapefest although the boys got out and about and spent a load of pennies on shiny things. Purpleflower got over to say hi but I am afraid I was not able to go mingle.

@KMS you should have stuck your head in the back of the tent that's where i was talking to one of the lads :)

I was like you too, I did not buy a single thing at Vapefest although the boys got out and about and spent a load of pennies on shiny things. Purpleflower got over to say hi but I am afraid I was not able to go mingle.
It was great to get over to see you all once the crowd finally died down abit! It is great to have a face to the name at last! Glad you had a good day and great to hear the shops are doing so well :)

Well its good to know a good time was had by all. It was my very first vapefest this year, yes i was a virgin :8:. Didn't arrive there until around 10am and it was jam-packed by then! No parking spaces which was a bit of a pain as my wife's disabled, (i kept telling her we should get there early), and had to queue for ages to actually get into the place. Once we got in, it was like being thrown into a giant blender! We could hardly move, which is where my wife's disability walker came in handy for nudging people out of the way lol. Now straight away i have to mention that my wife ended up buying a new "shiney" whereas i ended up without one :3dmad:, but i'm not angry (can you tell lol). But yes, expensive it certainly was, rip-off, perhaps, but a damn good load of fun! Got to meet Garry Dibbley, Marco and Dave Kitson from Vapourtrails.tv, and got my hands on a set off Mr Dibbley's extremely shiny drip-tips so not all bad. I'll definitely be going next year. Just hope i get to meet some of you guys next time. And yes, i took photo's.......

A combination of massive crowds, a disabled wife and just pure stupidity methinks! Lol. I did notice a couple of POTV hoodies in the distance at one point but due to having to look after my wife i just couldn't fight through the crowd to get over to them. Pretty frustrating!

I bet there are plenty of people from here who were in the marquee whose backs I can recognize.

If anyone noticed a woman with one of those disabled walkers dressed all in pink, then the guy standing next to her with the leather jacket on wearing a cap, that was ermmm...... me.

I bet there are plenty of people from here who were in the marquee whose backs I can recognize.
Well thats wehere the problem lies, i've never been to any of these events before, or met anyone from here before, so i'm sort of at a disadvantage lol :)

Back
Top Bottom