What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Finally!

K

KulrMeStoopid

On the last leg of my journey home!

Wanted to give massive thanks to all the POTVers that met up and stopped by. It was lovely seeing you all!

I had a great time...but leaving for a meal with some of my favourites was the best part of the day!

Sorry I didn't get too see everyone who was looking for me...deffo next year though.

As for accommodations at vapefest...it was chaotic...the die hards braved crowds at tables 10-20 ppl deep to get their goodies.

Wish it was disabled friendly and that prices weren't so ridiculously high for drinks or food...4.50 for a single Burger.... Rip off.

Anyways more later as well as pics!

Photos! We want photos! I'm absolutely amazed how few have been posted anywhere. Twitter, FB , here, anywhere. Last year was an avalanche as I remember. I thought I'd be busy slapping pics up all day.
Glad you all had a good time. Now we need the evidence ;)

Photos! We want photos! I'm absolutely amazed how few have been posted anywhere. Twitter, FB , here, anywhere. Last year was an avalanche as I remember. I thought I'd be busy slapping pics up all day.

+1 on that, prove you went and not just had a day off and left Mark to it

Rules of Vapefest

Work out how to lock your "hybrid" (that isn't really a hybrid) prior to attending
Do not have said mod firing non-stop in your pocket
07:00 is both far too early and far too late
When mother said not to accept things from strangers it doesn't include free juice
Don't be a vegetarian - best of all bring a picnic
Bring a flask of drink
Do not join a queue without ascertaining what you are queuing for and what you will get
When mother said do not talk to strangers she was wrong (unless they con you into trying Calpita Chow)
Like swingers parties, do not be afraid to try something new
Do not take money or a debit/credit card without permission from an adult
Do not buy your raffle tickets now - buy them when the person 1 in-front or behind you would have bought theirs
Juice bars run out of bottles, do not visit a juice bar after putting all of your empties back in the car
Do not take Alan Moore's 'From Hell' to carry unless you plan on using it as an impromptu seat
Bring an impromptu seat and an umbrella
Spend the money your wife gave you for diesel on diesel
Do not try to convince wife that Juice Fairies robbed you in the car park

And say thank you to Blossom and ZT for presents, everyone from POTV, the organisers, the vendors, the random people who's names I don't remember and the staff for making it a cracking day out.

Cheers people. :)

Oh I totally forgot to mention the HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!!!! Getting to hold the ittiest bittiest cutest little baby EVER!!! MadTz you are most thanked for that little gem of joy that I got to cradle today! Anytime you need a sitter, Im in! He had his little hand wrapped around the cord of my hoodie :D Awwwww :lovesign:

I'll second Mawsley on his rule: 'Do not join a queue without ascertaining what you are queuing for and what you will get'!

There was a queue for taking photo's...

Apart from the guy who had a small video camera thingy on a very long stick!! Guess he got lot of shots of bald heads!

You leave it until NOW to tell me my sweepover didn't work and just spent the day looking ridiculous! :11:

Back
Top Bottom