What's new

Doing Stuff on the day: Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

My daughter wants a fashion emporium.

My lad wants to go to a gaming store.

The wife will suffer some kind of breakdown if we travel more than seventeen feet from a pot of tea.

The dogs want to chase shit.

Depending on if I can fit the materials in with all the kids stuff I could perhaps bring a few ingredients down and let people have a little go at mixing juice - that said it may be a little tricky to organise as really I need to be able to sterilise things if I am letting others have a go and most of my concentrates are in big bulk bottles so bringing a decent selection to use may prove a PITA. If you can pencil me in only as a possibly on this I will have a think on it.

Failing that though I am happy to build coils with people throughout the night and if anyone is particularly struggling will happily sit with them and see if I make it easier. I will most likely be lugging a variety of different wicking materials and wires around with me anyway and quite often get coiling for people when at meets.

Oh yeah, i'll bring a load of stuff to put in to the swap shop/free to good home areas too.

Last edited:
My daughter wants a fashion emporium.

My lad wants to go to a gaming store.

The wife will suffer some kind of breakdown if we travel more than seventeen feet from a pot of tea.

The dogs want to chase shit.

Mia will happily chase your dogs and allow herself to be chased. I don't think we are bringing our big red hooligan now so I have a break with the kids.

Mia will happily chase your dogs and allow herself to be chased. I don't think we are bringing our big red hooligan now so I have a break with the kids.

I have a chaser too, though his preference is water or bubbles

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I have a chaser too, though his preference is water or bubbles

Ours will quite possibly have a nervous breakdown if she gets chased,or if anyone calls out to her so she'll just have to remain attached via lead to a real human :D

Ours will quite possibly have a nervous breakdown if she gets chased,or if anyone calls out to her so she'll just have to remain attached via lead to a real human :D

Aww - will she not talk to anyone else?

Aww - will she not talk to anyone else?

She doesn't mind humans, but other dogs send her cowering behind us/anyone that looks like they might be able to protect her. She is called Custard as in"Cowardly Custard"as she is scared of the dark, the wind, rain, thunder and anything really terrifying such as a hoover.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

She doesn't mind humans, but other dogs send her cowering behind us/anyone that looks like they might be able to protect her. She is called Custard as in"Cowardly Custard"as she is scared of the dark, the wind, rain, thunder and anything really terrifying such as a hoover.

posted by an unauthorised idiot :P

Hey, no fair - if you were two feet tall with the IQ of a lettuce the hoover would scare the shit out of you too, get stoned out of your gourd, kneel on the floor and get someone to vac around you, all you see is a shrieking monster with one big glowing eye that keeps rushing at you then running away!, it's fucking freaky man...

Hey, no fair - if you were two feet tall with the IQ of a lettuce the hoover would scare the shit out of you too, get stoned out of your gourd, kneel on the floor and get someone to vac around you, all you see is a shrieking monster with one big glowing eye that keeps rushing at you then running away!, it's fucking freaky man...

PMSL I can just imagine you doing that :D

I speak as the voice of experience, it is very disturbing, particularly when you're so wasted you can't remember how to get up...:30:

Back
Top Bottom