What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Doing Stuff on the day: Hawkeshead Bigger than mini vapemeet...

Just told OH we're going :D

Swaps / odds and sods sounds great! One wo/mans broken item can be picked apart for spares to get another one repaired.

I can help with whatever basic juices / basic coiling / wicking, although as it is september it may be more advance shows too :D

Im sure i can come up with paper / paints etc to keep little ones busy, returning them covered after a few hours to the rightful parent :P
- guessing there will be an indoor / outdoor space for activities?
- informal rota / agenda for the kids?

Everyone here will have some sort of 'class' they can run, just think of how we run our gear, what we take for granted we do leaves another wide eyed person saying wow.

There is a games room with pool table and a couple of meeting rooms in the courtyard with worktops / tables & sinks apparently that we could use...

Are you going Grim ?

Nice one...

Im up for the freeshit box .. I could do with a clear out

As a percentage of type the goths will possibly only be outnumbered by the Elitists :D

Shouldn't you just be spending the day in a graveyard looking miserable but mysterious?

Shouldn't you just be spending the day in a graveyard looking miserable but mysterious?

Nope .. its a holiday day :)

I shall be spending my time locked in my room in the house reading Byron and watching everyone else "connecting" outside while I mournfully consider slashing my wrists with my young persons rail card.

Nope .. its a holiday day :)

I shall be spending my time locked in my room in the house reading Byron and watching everyone else "connecting" outside while I mournfully consider slashing my wrists with my young persons rail card.
Feckin emo....

slashing my wrists with my young persons rail card.

Before anyone states the obvious ....

I kept it all these years for occasions just such as this

Before anyone states the obvious ....

I kept it all these years for occasions just such as this

Ive got an out of date Slimelight membership card if you need a back up ;)

Back
Top Bottom