What's new

Did anyone see the KID vaping?

i saw a couple of kids vaping , a little lad with a white itaste looking very sheepish and a little girl.

now im not beng funny , there is going to have been loads of videos and photos taken yesterday , and the people filming for the documentary ( smoke without fire perhaps)

if either of those kids are caught by these , anti vapers are going to have a field day about it.

Last edited:
I agree! I think at some point it probably wont be a "family" event and have to be more like 18's and over only. I'm still gobbing over the kid. When I told my OH, he couldnt believe it either. The boy I spotted in jeans and a sweater/vest type thing, was very presentable and a nice looking kid... but really now? So many vapers are claiming kids dont vape and this one looked very proud of his set up.

Note to Mums n Dads... if you choose to let your child vape versus smoke...taking them to a vaping fest and letting them openly vape when we are facing a defacto ban as is the case, probably isnt a good idea, considering the MHRA and the EU are avid that they must protect the children! (which by medicalising them would make them legally available to those 12 yrs and older ANYWAYS!)

I did see a grown up in a 'onesie' vapeing a pipe - not as bad, but still very strange. Or do I just live a very sheltered life here in the village?

I did see this guy agreed he had a nice pipe but I did have a good chuckle @ it and the g/f wouldn't stop laughing for about ten mins

I did see well dumped into that tranny with the buggy and said sorry dear but when he turn around and smiled I tried not to laugh each to there own tho

Back
Top Bottom