What's new

Bookings for The Hawkeshead Bigger than Mini Vapemeet...

OK Peeps As BigAndy has stated we are almost at the target to lock this event in place! all we need is about 10 more people and we should have the required amount. Pass this around to other forum members youhavent spoken to for a day or two, perhaps they just hadnt heard...

Come on guys!

In the Heartland of the Lakes ... and Lots of Afterhours drinking :)

I'm already on the list, for camping, just clarifying that we're gonna be there Fri & Sat both :)

Good try at upselling there Tubbyengineer like your style

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

I will take cy4 instead of camping as it means we are one step closer to locking it down for us lot! But if OH mentions it, im putting our health / mobility first :rotflmao:

So thats mr & miss pepper for the fri / sat in cy4 :D

Who and when do i pay so i can budget :D

I will take cy4 instead of camping as it means we are one step closer to locking it down for us lot! But if OH mentions it, im putting our health / mobility first :rotflmao:

So thats mr & miss pepper for the fri / sat in cy4 :D

Who and when do i pay so i can budget :D

Miss Pepper, you still count to the total in a tent, However if you want the CY4 room you can have it. BigAndy will be arranging the booking time with the YHA, However as far as I can tell we have 82 beds / camping paid for and we need about 90 to have this locked down for definite. So Mr Desevaper & Crew will be very welcome...

Back
Top Bottom